Do What I Say, Not What I Do

genec

So we were told repeatedly by Trudeau to stay home this holiday weekend, and not even go to a cottage for those lucky enough to have one.

But what did Trudeau do for the weekend - he trotted off w his entourage to his family cottage at Herrington, in another province even, for an Easter weekend!

What a total  hypocrite!!

Supposedly he was visiting his wife and kids who were there.  They were in Ottawa with him originally, so how is it that they ended up at the summer cottage in the first place??

It's nice to be "above" us peasants  isn't it !   I hope  he paid full price for the private jets fuel ....or does he not have to pay the new carbon taxes ? 

How dare all of you speak of the Great Leader this way.  He is leading the country to the best of the abilities that will eventually allow him to become worthy of the title of Supreme Leader.

All hail the Great Leader, we are not worthy of you.

If you don't get those two titles, google them before you female dog and whine about some sarcasm.

I put the "sad" face there because it's sad that he can go to his "second home"  and enjoy a nice Easter holiday with his family ....how sweet it is !  I'm sure my grand daughter would like to take her child to her cottage which is near the Q.C. border but would fear being fined .

Archived