Mildest Christmas

smerchly

Well ,not a white Christmas,again !  and I can't recall a past Dec.25 as mild as it was today ...still 40^F now at 8:20 pm . 

Just watered the dog and saw a good number of dew worms basking in the grass ! 

NOT a Christmisy day as I eyeball my ice rods. 

Got the carp rods out for a run at Gibby tomorrow  to challenge my memory on hooking a lip or two . 

Need to fill in some time on the water before drilling the H20   ( H means hard )

On 12/25/2021 at 8:27 PM, smerchly said:

Well ,not a white Christmas,again !  and I can't recall a past Dec.25 as mild as it was today ...still 40^F now at 8:20 pm . 

Just watered the dog and saw a good number of dew worms basking in the grass ! 

NOT a Christmisy day as I eyeball my ice rods. 

Got the carp rods out for a run at Gibby tomorrow  to challenge my memory on hooking a lip or two . 

Need to fill in some time on the water before drilling the H20   ( H means hard )

Warmest Xmas I remember was 82' or 83'. I was up in the Soo then, and for 3 days it was in the mid 60's Christmas eve to Boxing Day. We paid for it right after.  The lake effect snows started and we got 4-6 inches every night for the next 10 days..

3 hours ago, bigugli said:

Warmest Xmas I remember was 82' or 83'. I was up in the Soo then, and for 3 days it was in the mid 60's Christmas eve to Boxing Day. We paid for it right after.  The lake effect snows started and we got 4-6 inches every night for the next 10 days..

4*C. today Bruce , still above normal at 0*C.  Last year this day was 7*C. ....looks like global warming is over as we lost 3 degrees from last year !   :santa:

3 hours ago, smerchly said:

4*C. today Bruce , still above normal at 0*C.  Last year this day was 7*C. ....looks like global warming is over as we lost 3 degrees from last year !   :santa:

+8 next 2 days