My Grand daughter/Environment

I just watched a vid. on Y.Tube , an interview with my grand daughter about her involvement with the environment . She is the co-ordinator /environmental technician  with the Friends of fort Erie Creeks , & involved with the Friends of ft.Erie . Brie Smalldon is 40 yrs old & has a 6 yr. old daughter "Meadow" . She is well versed in environment matters & also has written a book for children with illustrations about things like what critters lurk in our back yards , leaving dandelions & leaves on the grass etc . & the book "It's Spring, It's Spring ! " is being sold now.

The video is 1 hr. and her interviewer was a great host who had a great time with Brie . Needless to say we are proud of her accomplishments . She grew up in Hudson , Quebec & traveled to B.C. to be with her birth mother Dee , who is a member here , now living near Trenton . Brie lives in Ft.Erie .

....video is 1 hr. ....    Her book is now on the best seller list . Dee ordered a book .... $16 ,   and it cost that much more to ship .(that's nuts) !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxA9Bkt9CIc&ab_channel=GetToKnowHer

• 2 weeks later...