Fishing Podcast

The Ketchican Kid

Hey NFN'ers! I have been producing a podcast the last couple years and would love to know if there are any listeners to fishing podcasts on here. If so, what ones do you like?

Always trying to create content that people like, and would like to hear why you like the podcast you listen to.

Here's a Link to my spotify page, and youtube channel where you can find my podcasts if you want to try something new. I talk to people from all corners of the industry with the intention of showcasing how our "Love of Fishing" brings us together in the sport, regardless of what our favourite aspects or involvements in the sport go.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoAzHxKfURX2GHsqV9XuxOg

Hey Lyle I,ve been listening to your podcast on youtube since the start and you do a great job , and your guest are great , Bill Saiff episode is a great one. and the Colin Lake from ( OMNRF ) episode is great. love learning about the fish data and your help with the salmon stocking program here in Niagara.   keep it up Capt 👍

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...