Nfn related

Jwl1

Hey just curious because this is my second dating profile ever on this site😘🥰😍.... curious how long some of us have been on here....???????......my profile now might not show it (lost first one)....but I bet I been a member of this community for almost 20 yrS now...,....what about you guys????(((

NFN Pike Off

smerchly replied to jwl's topic in Fishing Forum

jwl  .....you can't post more than 49 posts in one day ! ......ha ha Congrats on the over 30 " pike.......next time call me , and I'll jump in front of the camera with it ! Anyway.......I have heard about the water temps being too cold yet and rapid weather changes etc.....

•  

1 hour ago, Jwl1 said:

Hey just curious because this is my second dating profile ever on this site😘🥰😍.... curious how long some of us have been on here....???????......my profile now might not show it (lost first one)....but I bet I been a member of this community for almost 20 yrS now...,....what about you guys????(((

A lot of the long timers simply disappeared into the wilderness or the great beyond..

1 hour ago, Jwl1 said:

Looks like you joined 2006. I can try merging your accounts and see what happens.  

Cool ..thanks for figuring that out Tyler...so 16 years for me....that's neat to find out...looks like some of us have been around for quite a while

Rick......hey man how goes....you the one who got it all started for me back in my days as a newbie......

What I meant to say was " hey do you guys actually know any good fishing spots around the Niagara region???"....😁.....let's meet up at the lazy lizard...I heard Rick is buying for old time sake🍻🍻

Just now, Jwl1 said:

Rick......hey man how goes....you the one who got it all started for me back in my days as a newbie......

What I meant to say was " hey do you guys actually know any good fishing spots around the Niagara region???"....😁.....let's meet up at the lazy lizard...I heard Rick is buying for old time sake🍻🍻

Ya , those were good times with our NFN members , having a "pike in" at the old Rec.Canal , the cookouts and swills were great to meet up and get aquainted . 

Rick is keeping an eye on us to keep us in line & nice to see some familiar names logging in ( like Bones who visited me to collect some apples for his deer trips) 

Dr.Feelgood ....I hope you are well and MikePike ...  hoping to hear from you soon .....anyone know his whereabouts ?

Jack,  I got the bug to give it another shot tomorrow ......:Gonefishing: