Dunnville (power)

smerchly

Our kids & grand kids went to the trailer at Port Maitland last night & the power went out at 2:30 am and is still down now at 12:30 pm today . The whole park is out and they heard all of Dunnville is down as well . Anyone know if they had an 'event' in Dunnville ?  The kids can't play their games on the big screen etc. so they are packing up to go home . 

We told them to make sure they turn everything off when they leave .   

Just now, Jeremy778 said:

Downed power line.  Hydro one keeps saying it should be up in 3 hours every 3 hours.

Thanks  Jeremy,   they have left the park  . Hope it's all good for next weekend . 

6 hours ago, smerchly said:

Thanks  Jeremy,   they have left the park  . Hope it's all good for next weekend . 

Sorry state when everybody has to go home from the camp  because the electronic gadgets and gizmos   don't work

Just now, bigugli said:

Sorry state when everybody has to go home from the camp  because the electronic gadgets and gizmos   don't work

They could charge their phones from the car if needed , but the water was also off so no toilet ....not a good thing with 2 adults and 3 kids & it was getting cold , no heat .

I suppose we could say the same about fishing with/without all the gadgets used these days .

As of 5 pm. today there was still no power at the trailer park . Grandson & company are going there tomorrow . ( they share the trailer & split the fees) It's our old 5th Wheel Mallard we gave to the kids .and they use it very often . 

The power outage was on the CH News today .....said it was a downed line , seems to have taken a long time to fix it !

I'm not buying downed line. Power didn't come on until 7pm. Of course right after I leave to go grab a battery aerator for my fish tanks.

It was out when I woke up at 6am, so 13 at least 13 hours. I've never seen the power out that long over a pole being down.