found me some GOLLLLLLD

bigugli

6 hours ago, smerchly said:

I can see some big pike in those weeds Bruce ....just lobb in a J -18 .....

Do they have limits on the eyes too ?

Have a blast !

We've caught a few decent pike, but none in the 40+ category.   Individual lakes can have different limits depending on local populations and fishing pressure. There are 4 lakes within a 1/2 hour.  

16 hours ago, bigugli said:

Who says you can't slip float for walters. Got us some Sask gold.

DSCF0432.JPG

DSCF0434.JPG

Slip floats was one of the best ways to catch eyes on rice lake for many years i had my trailer there....used to move into about 8 to 10 fow and use a 6 ft lead to the stopper....then wed put on lighted slips as it was getting dark and fish through the night....very productive....multiple limits doin that over the years

Hey there Bigug... Give'r eh!!!...all the way from Saskatchemoo-on...teasing us with dinner...been a long time since I had a fresh caught fresh cooked shore lunch with you.....what say you fly us in for dinner?....and being the nice guy I am....I will gratefully save you a whole bunch of work and a sore arm and volunteer to help you put a few on the chopping block free of charge😉

3 hours ago, Jwl1 said:

Hey there Bigug... Give'r eh!!!...all the way from Saskatchemoo-on...teasing us with dinner...been a long time since I had a fresh caught fresh cooked shore lunch with you.....what say you fly us in for dinner?....and being the nice guy I am....I will gratefully save you a whole bunch of work and a sore arm and volunteer to help you put a few on the chopping block free of charge😉

Our visit with the grandkids is almost over. Then it will be a 4 day drive back, with fishing along the way.  I hope.

3 hours ago, bigugli said:

We is back. Long drive. No fishing along the wway.  Chopped one day off the drive.

Welcome back Bruce !  THAT is a long drive , but well worth seeing the beautiful scenery atop the Great Lakes !  

Did you bring me some fresh prairie oysters for my soup ?