Price of Worms.......................

Tony

Will let you know if I happen to get out and find any minners...haven't had much of a chance to get out....no wheels in the morning...I'm off at 630.. but soon as I pull in....the woman takes the car for all things...to work...lol... Wednesday morn and weekends being the exception for now.......might have to break down and buy some worms for the minnow hunt ...lol.

On 10/24/2022 at 7:36 AM, Jwl1 said:

Will let you know if I happen to get out and find any minners...haven't had much of a chance to get out....no wheels in the morning...I'm off at 630.. but soon as I pull in....the woman takes the car for all things...to work...lol... Wednesday morn and weekends being the exception for now.......might have to break down and buy some worms for the minnow hunt ...lol.

The lunatic was on the grass tonight ....a few minutes ago !  I haven't seen so many worms in months ! The short cut grass is loaded tonight . I picked about 3 dozen in 15 minutes ,,,nice fat juicy ones , long slim slimy ones  !  

All set for some action with the harnesses for eyes , trout or whatever ,  and drop shot for perch , etc etc etc.

I'll return my 3 dozen 'red leaf worms' to their composted home .

Now ....to check the weather out for the beginning of November !  B)

• 1 month later...

Well here it is Dec. 6  and no ice . the birds are still bathing in the bird bath  . I took the dog outside for a few pees and checked for worms .

I could easily get 100 worms tonight as the temperture was 43*F .and the soil is wet from the latest rains .

Maybe I'll grab a dozen tomorrow &  present them to the trouties behind a spinner ..... (getting desparate)  

12 minutes ago, smerchly said:

Well here it is Dec. 6  and no ice . the birds are still bathing in the bird bath  . I took the dog outside for a few pees and checked for worms .

I could easily get 100 worms tonight as the temperture was 43*F .and the soil is wet from the latest rains .

Maybe I'll grab a dozen tomorrow &  present them to the trouties behind a spinner ..... (getting desparate)  

Tomorrow looks like a nice day to get out. I’m thinking Saturday evening/night for a carp fish Hamilton harbor 

Funeral service to attend this morning for a friend I've known for many years ..

I would be fishing today but I'll wet the line tomorrow ....still mild with low winds for a change .

The water is colder now Tyler ,  and oh yes , I was eyeballing my carp rods yesterday .....don't forget to warm up the corn ,,,,,