Got it done this morning!!!

Davidp16

Hey guys I got it done this morning!! I'm jacked right now wohoo lol, had a nice 4 point but technically 3 point buck come out and got the job done. Such a big body on him. It's been 8 years since I got an archery deer. But I've had success over the years with the gun. I'm ever so thankful. I got him at 8am. I ended up getting him in the liver right at 15 yards. Boy was it a hassle getting him out he ran right into the swamp and saw and heard him crash. Only made it 75 yards. 

20221026_093754.jpg

19 hours ago, Davidp16 said:

Hey guys I got it done this morning!! I'm jacked right now wohoo lol, had a nice 4 point but technically 3 point buck come out and got the job done. Such a big body on him. It's been 8 years since I got an archery deer. But I've had success over the years with the gun. I'm ever so thankful. I got him at 8am. I ended up getting him in the liver right at 15 yards. Boy was it a hassle getting him out he ran right into the swamp and saw and heard him crash. Only made it 75 yards. 

20221026_093754.jpg

Congrats on the buck 👍