Get Real On Gun Control

verado

The morning paper carried an article about a young man receiving a seven year sentence for drug dealing in Niagara. This Brampton resident was 19 and under surveillance when stopped in his BMW!!! Along with $40,000 in drugs, he had a loaded Smith & Wesson pistol in his pocket and a loaded Glock on the floor of the car. Did he have a restricted PAL and the proper ATT to carry? Did he go through the rigorous vetting and other restrictions required for the rest of us. That sentence should have been for the gun charges alone before the drug possession was even factored in. It is so frustrating when I listen to Trudeau and his trained monkey Mendocino spout all the nonsense how they're keeping Canadians safe by not allowing you or I to legally buy, sell or transfer our target pistols while allowing this travesty to continue. A few life sentences or deportations just might cause some of these thugs to think twice. As it is now, it is just the cost of doing business.

46 minutes ago, genec said:

And I cant buy any replacement handguns if any of my training guns break down with student use in my restricted courses, yet the movie industry can still buy them to make movies!

That is why the black market flourishes in Canada . The gang bangers have no problem replacing their illegal guns.  Trudy wants to ban all legal guns because they can be 'concealed' easily . That's why he has umteen guards armed to the teeth , if ya know what I mean ....