Who's piking

Sirfishalot

With the deadline looming I was wondering who is piking the next couple of days? I am on afternoons and will try to get out monday and tues morn. Anybody want to hook up? We can't let scotty walk away with the crown without putting up a fight , can we?

Tried my luck in Welland friday morn after work and breaky at blue star with my daughter. Managed one snot on a hammered wabler and then tried something different. I put on a suspending smithwick rogue and did a slow twitch , and low and behold first cast another snot. I kept jumping around from dock to dock and managed 4 for the 1 1/2 hour there before I had to leave to build that shed thingy. I have been trying to post a pic of the pike using a variety of host sites ,but nothin doin. Probably a firewall conflict. Oh well post when I fix it.

"One snot on a hammered wabler & another snot on a rogue smithwick" :) You have a couple of wild buddies there Sirfishalot :D ..... ..........Hey Thom , lets give her a shot , and get Fish out and do some pike Tuesday . I got this new reel to try out and a big pike will give it a good test .

• 3 weeks later...

Archived