Upper River Float Fishing

smashin_em3

Was just looking at his new website. Charging for river reports $5 month. Soon to be giving away GPS co-orinates as well for a fee....Give me a call, I,ll sell you a few spots. What a joke. Sure never thought that's what fishing is about.

That's funny. If you need a upper report PM me. All this for free

The upper is fishable. Not a lot of fishermen fishing. I live close and drive by daily

Thanks cliff, appreciate it. I live in the falls so it would be nice to know ahead of time before I make the 25-30 min drive. Ill send you a pm this weekend or early next week. Wanted To get out yesterday morning but wasn't able too

I had no idea that was going on!

Never would have recommended going there.

Please edit or delete my reference, or the complete post.

Rediculous!

Looks like its still being developed Bill, I was looking and when I seen the paypal for $5 a month, and GPS co-ordinates I could not help but think what the internet is doing to fishing and now people have the nerve to SELL out our sport. I like you used to look at Denis upper river videos and reports and think that was good of him to take the time to do a video for people. I have a new opinion on that now.

Does anyone know if the upper river is fishable? Preferably the Chinese restaurant, is it fishable? Is it producing?

Thanks

It is fishable behind the Chinese restaurant I have caught some nice fish lakers and bows in the spring. Good way to fish is bottom bouncing with roeor minnow and if the doesn't work a little Cleo is usually the way to go.

Sorry for trying to make a living. How much money ppl spend daily on coffee and me charging 5 bucks a month for detailed river reports. My time and effort and reliability with conditions should be worth something . Unless you can drive from a few hours away free of charge.

I put up a post many months ago about technology and the internet . I basically said we will be able to find a web site that has hundreds or thousands of gps way points for many lakes , rivers and tribs . It is bound to happen . To get the info , you may need to become a member and pay a fee , or you may find a site with free info . This is called progress . We have many electronic toys to find fishing spots , locate fish and watch the fish take the bait . This is only the beginning .......totally expected . :Gonefishing:

I put up a post many months ago about technology and the internet . I basically said we will be able to find a web site that has hundreds or thousands of gps way points for many lakes , rivers and tribs . It is bound to happen . To get the info , you may need to become a member and pay a fee , or you may find a site with free info . This is called progress . We have many electronic toys to find fishing spots , locate fish and watch the fish take the bait . This is only the beginning .......totally expected . :Gonefishing:

Which inevitably begs the question... "Who caught the fish? You or the technology???"

Scabs have always profited from giving away honey holes and reports to those who reek of desperation even before the internet. Once these people have their purchased honey holes, they wouldn't know what to do with them anyways. ;)

Sorry for trying to make a living. How much money ppl spend daily on coffee and me charging 5 bucks a month for detailed river reports. My time and effort and reliability with conditions should be worth something . Unless you can drive from a few hours away free of charge.

Nothing wrong with wanting to make a living but at what expense? Seen your reports before and its appreciated but i certainly would not pay for them. Giving gps cordintates to a hotspot will hurt your buisness in the long run. Is buisness really that desperate your willing to sell out for $5 a month? I feel sorry for people that need to resort to buying a fishing spot. Good luck with this brilliant idea. Let me knowwhen you make more than $100 bucks with it.

IMO I think charging for spots would and will hurt a business. I love the videos on Facebook on conditions Great idea but charging? Won't work. I can see it if you were a high profile professional angler making a couple bucks this way but I hope it don't hurt the business you may have It would be like charging for a membership on a fishing web site. Some have tried and failed. Keep the reports coming and build your business around that without the charge. Good luck with business. I hate to see any business fail.

i really dont think money is an issue with you denis or you might have your store open once in a while

Denis keep up the good work. Enjoy your daily updates on conditions and what's biting.

Not many have the 'balls' to open up their own business, store and guide service.

Nothing wrong coming up with ideas to put a few bucks in your pocket.

There are always going to be haters....such is life.

Thanks for the tips you have given me over the years and hope you and the business continue to flourish and prosper.

Dan

:Gonefishing:

Denis keep up the good work. Enjoy your daily updates on conditions and what's biting.

Not many have the 'balls' to open up their own business, store and guide service.

Nothing wrong coming up with ideas to put a few bucks in your pocket.

There are always going to be haters....such is life.

Thanks for the tips you have given me over the years and hope you and the business continue to flourish and prosper.

I for one am not a hater. Never have been, and I enjoyed Denis updates on the upper. Its not a matter of Balls as you suggest...I commend anyone who opens their own business and makes a profit. Selling of river reports, and GPS co-ordinates of fishing hotspots is not one of them.

No worries I know who my loyal customers and friends are.

Also when people drive up beside me and log my GPS numbers I don't charge them. Every single time I'm on the water people are following me so if you have a problem with me or my reports please don't visit my website it's as simple as that. Enjoy this #polar_ vortex I'll see you on the water. And I won't post here anymore you can trust me on that 1.....

What's the difference if you broadcast your spots because you want to brag, be a good guy or sell them. If someone wants to pay Denis good for him. I was under the impression that this sight was to share and help others. If someone wants to pay for the privelege of this information that is their business. I don't ask for spots and I wouldn't pay for information but that is me. I have been fishing for a long time and know where and how to catch fish. Some people don't know where to look or don't want to look. This makes it easy for them. Good luck. Oh bye the way you should open the store a little more. Italo has ruined more spots than Denis ever will. but that is different?

Hello all. Not the same as being on the water, but I love this resource for investigating beforehand. It is very accurate and will take you to the major and more minor spots. I drive out and get the exact spot if need be and mark it on the water. Also write notes suggesting if it is a drop, how abrupt, from what depth to what depth and the direction of the drop etc. (these details are invaluable for revisiting) Great way to spend the winter months!

http://mapserver.mytopo.co

m/API/ChartDownload/index.cfm?lat=42.88639&lon=-78.87861&scale=120000&zoom=50&type=0&icon=0&showList=intersect&CFID=20310216&CFTOKEN=70246817&&latlontype=DMS

Hello all. Not the same as being on the water, but I love this resource for investigating beforehand. It is very accurate and will take you to the major and more minor spots. I drive out and get the exact spot if need be and mark it on the water. Also write notes suggesting if it is a drop, how abrupt, from what depth to what depth and the direction of the drop etc. (these details are invaluable for revisiting) Great way to spend the winter months!

http://mapserver.mytopo.co

m/API/ChartDownload/index.cfm?lat=42.88639&lon=-78.87861&scale=120000&zoom=50&type=0&icon=0&showList=intersect&CFID=20310216&CFTOKEN=70246817&&latlontype=DMS

Now thats sharing, amazing website Pauly! Using this website it would appear 42.823662, -79.094459 would be a great place to start fishing at only a mile walk from Point Abino. Anyone ever tried this drop off/point before?

Archived