He's finally here

gunner-2

Well it's been a long wait but at 5:30 this morning my first grandchild finally made his way into the world weighing in at [ 9lb 9 oz] now it's time

to do some shopping for him a new fishing rod hunting clothes and the list goes on cant wait to teach him fishing and hunting and every thing about the outdoors . right now i feel like a kid that just opened the best Christmas gift any kid could ever get

Congratulations Mike , big healthy boy !   They grow up in a flash ...before you know it he will be on the water with you !  :Gonefishing:   I have a great grand nephew  called Hunter  :D....and another great granddaughter called Meadow .  May you have many more Gunner !!!!!  

12 minutes ago, Surf and Turf said:

Congrats Mike! Just in time for deer season. For that age I'd recommend starting him with a 20 gauge until he can handle more recoil. 

Thanks for advice Surf and Turf that's a very good idea i thought about starting him with 410 or a 20 i think a 20 gauge would be perfect 

39 minutes ago, cplummer said:

Congrats bro.. Welcome to the grand pappy stage.. I have 3 grandkids one more on the way in Dec

Thank's Cliff i'm going to love it there's talk about another one in 2 years lol congrats on your 4th grand child your going to have to teach your grandchildren how

to tie flies and bring it back to the family business 

enjoy your grandkids as much as you can .I have 7 and have had many good times with them while they where growing up . but now my oldest is 33 and youngest is 19 and in college and very seldom see them .

1 hour ago, teedee said:

enjoy your grandkids as much as you can .I have 7 and have had many good times with them while they where growing up . but now my oldest is 33 and youngest is 19 and in college and very seldom see them .

For sure teedee i will be spending all the time i can with him as they grow up fast and time seems to slip away just as fast 

Archived