Sad Result of Ignoring Symptoms

genec

1 hour ago, fredfisher said:

Anybody bag a turkey? I did see a few blinds when I was travelling around yesterday. 🦃 

We got out yesterday to our spot yesterday morning around 5, walk down a mud road then cut in through the bush following the GPS on my Rhino to our destination, boy every year its getting harder and harder to see whats going on with the screen. Get the pop up blind set up, set out the decoys, settle in and wait. Lost my hunting partner after 10 minute to sleep (didn't sleep the night before) 3:30 wake up call is an hour before he goes to bed, HA.

Lots of gobbles in the distance coming from the other side of property where a buddy was set up. Tried my best to sound like a lonely, horny hen, but apparently not good enough. Shot gun blast from buddies direction around 8 am,  then silence.  Received a text that he Tom down.  I tried some more calling, damn chair broke and slowly started the death spiral to the ground (don't make chairs like they used too!) Made the call to pack up and met up with my buddy at the road to see his Turkey. Back home by 10.

It was great to be out in the woods and best think is that my son felt the same.

Hopefully will be able to get out again this week.

Same story here guys except  I was blessed with other hunters a couple hundred yards away ...I would call and they would mimmick right after it...there was 3 birds out along the Feild edge but I'm sure they were confused by the2 sets of decoys and calls from different directions that they just stroll into the bush and not come back .oh well plenty of time to getter done guys... good luck!

2 hours ago, fishingking said:

there was 3 birds out along the field edge but I'm sure they were confused by the2 sets of decoys and calls from different direction

That is funny !   What is the social distancing rule for turkey hunting these days ?   Nothing worse than a confused turkey !  ^_^

• 7 months later...
On 4/23/2020 at 1:47 PM, smerchly said:

Something is missing in the C-19 reports.... I have been looking(reading) the news but found nothing about comparing other years before this C-19 started , such as ....

How many people died last year from the flu , cancers & many other sickness such as natural causes from old age , etc etc etc....

Many people who had a bad cold or the flu would keep working as they couldn't afford to lose their pay ...thus infecting others and objects they touch or cough on....

The C-19 "seems" to be taking it's toll on the elderly so they are most vulnerable to this or the flu (pneumonia) as well .

In all cases , including HIV , we have a responsibility to keep away from others .

I'm no doctor , scientist , or Rhodes scholar , but as a layman I have questions about news reports ....

From April 23 ,  2020  .....

From today's Sun , Dec. 1 , 2020 ....I rest my case ......

https://torontosun.com/opinion/bonokoski-poor-granny-smith-died-of-covid-19-or-did-she-now

It's a chore to get accurate numbers , depends on what news media one watches . It would be interesting to know how many drug o.d.'s & suicides  happen every day in Canada .  That's not counting the thousands who die from legal drugs like alcohol and tobacco ......   Every small business across the country should open their doors ....and yes take precautions to stop spreading the flu , as always .....Open up or shutter up for good .....

The latest .....  Do employers have the right to force employees to take the shot ?  I have read opposing views  , but I'm sure employers could make it "uncomfortable" for you if you didn't get the shot .

Maybe the gov't. will make you show your "certificate of compliance" before renewing your plate sticker ?  Will we be denied surgeries , etc. unless we show our " VCard" ? 

My wife & I have never had a flu shot . She hasn't seen a doctor in 25 years & never took a script . We have had a few colds (stuffy nose and cough ) but nothing serious while some of our friends who got their yearly flu shots were very sick for weeks .  Freedom still matters ....or does it ? 

My wife had the flu many years ago and said she felt worse than death. Since then, over the past decade, we both get it every year and have never been sick since. Saying that,  I do respect people's decision not to get it if that's what they choose. As for covid-19, I don't believe any government will force you to get it, but I agree that sanctions will placed on you if you dont. One that I have heard is border agents making you prove you have the vaccine, or they refuse you entry into their country.  It will be a hotly contested topic no matter what they decide. 

We are both 77 , so no worry about a job loss ...  I think we may be weakening our natural immune system by injecting various flu vaccines , maybe leaving us more prone to cancers ,and side effects are a big issue . Give it a year and we will have  another look at the jab . I just got a call from the hospital ,wanting to book an ultrasound appointment ....called them back ..."not now Jose " . We do avoid crowds & shop late for groceries ....no need to do things that can wait until all the masks are off .

1 hour ago, Tyler0420 said:

So far I’ve read Ticketmaster wants proof of vaccine before purchasing tickets and the Super Bowl to be at the game.  I’m not getting it till I guess I need one to fish. 

Will we have to carry a card , certificate , forehead tat or a bar code on our wrist ?

Mr. Gates might have the answers  ??    .....................

bill_gates_pandemic-1024x765.jpg

No such thing as a safe vaccine for RNA based afflictions. Let alone for a virus that still hasn't been identified, isolated, purified with Koch's Postulates applied. Let alone the typical 4-5 year trial(s).

They can't cure cancer in the past 100 years and now within 6 months they have a "cure" (2 stage vaccine) for CV-19. Ok...

Really think about that for a minute or two.

If it's a free society ,   those who choose the jab(s) will , in time , show us "cautious deniers"  da proof of da proof ! In 5 years time , I will be 82  (body willing) , and I  may then choose to take the bitter pill .... BUT , hopefully by then , the C19-20 will be extinguished for good . We may be dealing with a new "host"  ( C-2025 )  because as we know .....it's a small world ! 

Can we call these bugs "invasive species " ?

And furthermore ....... finally , a politician that still has a spine ........(there's hope) !

https://www.thestar.com/politics/federal/2020/12/02/anti-vaxxers-find-their-champion-in-a-conservative-mp.html 

Let's add another one today (Dec.4 ).... a toe in the door...a foot in the door ....

https://torontosun.com/news/provincial/limits-may-be-placed-on-unvaccinated-ontarians-dr-david-williams

Archived