Got Charged Today While Social Distancing and Fishing

Snags

Was out fishing and looked up ... three deer were running in my direction, I must have spooked them while I went for the phone for a photo because they then jumped into a creek and went to the other side.

Never seen the deer in that immediate area I was in ... but none the less awesome.

That's cool...happened once to me out in allanburg...could hear hoofs running...looked up just as a huge buck came over a hill....both of us paused in surprise..lol...then it booked it before I could get the camera out

20 hours ago, Snags said:

, I must have spooked them

With a face like that I would head for the hills too  !

....maybe it was the smoke ! 

Thanks for the laugh Snags !   

photo-4372.gif

I see deers quite frequently while fishing my local streams. They come to drink. Love the sight of white tall tails moving fast among the brush and trees.

When I fish the 12 Mile valley , either by bike or foot I usually see deer  . They frequent the creek for a drink .

.......   beware mon freres the tick are there  ! My son have five ticks on him yesterday !

4 minutes ago, mrgadget said:

i am confused the title doesn't match the conversation.i hope it was a mistake.

It's a Joke Son!

1 hour ago, Captain Hooksets said:

Charged

move quickly and with impetus. 

The deer charged the fisherman patiently waiting for his rod to bend.

charged

'Codger humour'

The poster  (snags)  was supposed to put one of these up  .......    🙃

I see deer quite often, but really got spooked one morning on the Nottawasaga early in the morning when a couple of turkeys flew, or tried to fly out from under big pine tree...scared the crap out of me not suspecting it. I was almost on top of them when they made the move.

Archived