Concensus ??

smerchly

:wacko::blink::tease:........  :Gonefishing: !!!

Holy freekin moly ...... After typing in the 16 digits and answering questions for 20 minutes, and only 33% finished ,  I  hit the "button" and said to my wife "screw them" and , here I am back to earth !   They asked what sex I was born , then asked what am I now ????  .....maybe neither .....could I be an "it" ?  They must have a copy of my birth certificate ?

They can shove their intrusive questions   :blahblah1:

They know I am a Pisces .....so I'm going fishing !     

I love the questions about my house. When they asked how much money I would want if selling my house, I typed in 10 million dollars. Next question was please confirm that price.HAHAHA..................Daniel

2 hours ago, smerchly said:

:wacko::blink::tease:........  :Gonefishing: !!!

Holy freekin moly ...... After typing in the 16 digits and answering questions for 20 minutes, and only 33% finished ,  I  hit the "button" and said to my wife "screw them" and , here I am back to earth !   They asked what sex I was born , then asked what am I now ????  .....maybe neither .....could I be an "it" ?  They must have a copy of my birth certificate ?

They can shove their intrusive questions   :blahblah1:

They know I am a Pisces .....so I'm going fishing !     

Is there an option to send a picture and let them figure it out?😎

On 5/4/2021 at 3:37 PM, Surf and Turf said:

Is there an option to send a picture and let them figure it out?😎

That could be very difficult ......   :dunno:

1 hour ago, мормышка said:

So you want property tax for a $10,000,000 house? 🤫

My house cost $10,000 to buy ,brand new in 1955...3 bd.bung. ,full basement , hardwood floors , and 50 x 150' lot .

I bought it in 1981 for  $37,500  ,(full finish basement)  ,an increase of $27, 500 in 26 years. In the last 2 years this house has nearly doubled in price .....not quite $10 million , but I'm sure the city will be looking for big tax increases for those million dollar homes nearby.  

1 hour ago, boogaloo said:

love the questions about my house. When they asked how much money I would want if selling my house, 

Hmmmm ,  does the government have shares in the real estate market ?  

Remember in Muskokas many years ago how property values soared and so did the property taxes? Didn't matter if the cabin slept two or was mansion like, they all got hit the same. In some cases families force to sell because of ridiuclous taxes (not the rich, but a shack passed down to each generation type).

Back in the eighties many lost their homes because the mortgage rates went through the roof . People just away from their new homes and rented .

With low interest rates we can buy a new car/truck with zero interest and pay for 8 years . How long will it take our young people to pay off an $800,000 house today .?

The price of lumber has  doubled in two years 

17 hours ago, Mbocco said:

For the sex question, just answer...

”yes please”

Guess that depends who's asking ?

When you cross the border they will ask "why" were you born ?  ....

Real-world commodities in the past six months: • Oil has gone from $37.50/barrel to $63.50/barrel, a 70% move! • Lumber has gone from $500 to $1,500, a 200% move! (in six months!!) • Copper has jumped from $3.10 to $4.50, a 45% appreciation! • Coffee has soared from $100 to $143, a 43% gain! • Wheat has surged from $550 to $740, a 34% yield!

Oh, must not forget about a "chicken wing" shortage in the USA.  Beef prices very high too. My favourite steak is like $15 each when las year on sale you could get 4 for $30.

1 minute ago, мормышка said:

Real-world commodities in the past six months: • Oil has gone from $37.50/barrel to $63.50/barrel, a 70% move! • Lumber has gone from $500 to $1,500, a 200% move! (in six months!!) • Copper has jumped from $3.10 to $4.50, a 45% appreciation! • Coffee has soared from $100 to $143, a 43% gain! • Wheat has surged from $550 to $740, a 34% yield!

And the bad part is they use Covid to justify why everything has increased in price, but do you think anything will go down once this is done with ? Not a chance