Pictures at top

rick

I'm just screwing around with the site a bit and was wondering if the rotating picture script I put at the top is working ok for everyone. Input please!! :Gonefishing:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lookin Good E.M. :) .........great idea , now we can see who the pro's are ........ :Gonefishing:

I better get my picture in there then. :lol:

2 pics only 1/2 display. I think 1 is Denis. Can't recognize the 2nd.

It's a java script so perhaps a comp that doesn't have java installed wont show it, or maybe some can't see it because of a screen setting. :Gonefishing: Anyone else wanna take a shot who knows computers more then me??

The expression on his face PROVES it worth to take a kid fishing

Ya I liked that one to, makes me laugh every time I see it.

It looks like everytime it switches pics it tries to download them from the server...If you just sit on one page you can actually see your cursor change to the hourglass everytime it goes to change pics...Might want to see if you can have their browsers download all the pics on the page load, cache them and then loop through them

I better get my picture in there then. :blush:

I liked the trick you did ........I saw a nice walleye picture change into a rainbow with a pretty girl holding the fish to boot ! :D

:P

rainbow Bill

Isn't a steelhead the same thing Bowen ? :P thanks for the correction , thought it looked like a cohoe....pic.was a little bluurriee ..... :blush:

Lookin Good E.M. :) .........great idea , now we can see who the pro's are ........ :P

don't see any of my pics either...hmphhh the pros eh :D:P:lol:

ya works good except for that cursor thing someone else mentioned..pretty cool :blush:

Pics look great. Not sure how many you have in rotation,

but did notice you only have one pic of a gal holding a fish.

I think you need a few more gals up there :blush:

Pics look great. Not sure how many you have in rotation,

but did notice you only have one pic of a gal holding a fish.

I think you need a few more gals up there :blush:

Like KF said, more pics of gals on the rotation Maybe the bikini ice fishing team from Minnesota?

Archived