Chemicals in the sky finally admitted.

What is so surprising is the number of people that just believed these huge patterns in the sky was just

plain jet exhaust.

Now the rest of the story.

http://www.blinkx.com/video/germany-become...k8GRBPBQZrDaNQQ

Hey Dan.....I still wonder about the jet exhausts when I see 5 or 6 of those streams criss-crossing across the sky . I know how much fuel these big planes burn , maybe not a million liters per tank like the cargo ships that bring us our daily goods from China etc. , We are showered with jet exhaust every day, & it must also help contaminate the soil also. Add all this to auto/truck/factory emissions & it's easy to see why this thing called cancer will always be with us & increasing . (Not to mention the chemicals in our meat & veggies) .

Here's a shot from above showing the density of air traffic over the USA .....I don't really know how accurate this time lapse is , but I believe it has some merrit .Look at the world jet traffic also on the thumbnails to the right on You Tube about 6 spots down....you can see the daylight path moving across the world as the jets fly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viIJ1w2XZ1o...feature=related

Okay.

Reality check.

No one admitted any such thing. The German airforce admitted to having air exercises. That's it.

As to the images picked on radar. Chaff has been used to create and distort radar images since the second world war. It has nothing to do with altering the weather.

Okay.

Reality check.

No one admitted any such thing. The German airforce admitted to having air exercises. That's it.

As to the images picked on radar. Chaff has been used to create and distort radar images since the second world war. It has nothing to do with altering the weather.

Weather modificaton has been happening for years.

At one time rain was sought by ''cloud seeding''

Regardless....

The United Nations has various agreements on countries using weather modification for various purposes.

Lots to read if so inclined

http://secap480.un.org/search?q=weather+mo...amp;site=un_org

http://untreaty.un.org/unts/1_60000/27/20/00052955.pdf

Google -- HAARP -- if you dare.

Now I wonder if the various militaries around the world report to the UN what they are up to....

I don't think so......

I'm pretty sure China changed the weather during the Olympics, I remember seeing it on the news, they were improving the air quality for the athlets and stopping the rain I think? I don't got no problem with the messenger, just wish it was in English.

Experimentation with the weather has been going on for decades. This is nothing new.

Experiments in cloud seeding, weather moderation, atmospheric release of nerve agents or pathogens, radioactive fallout patterns. This is all old hat.

As for military exercises in these fields. You can't prepare and train without simulating the potential threat.

No different than the gas drills in the bunker

Gas drills in the bunkers aren't messing with the population, it's training and the Government owns you in the military. This stuff is coming down on civilians and landing in our water on our food and in our lungs. If they wanna do some testing maybe they can go test some nukes over in the middle east, or put a bunch of marijuana in the atmosphere so the terrorist will be eating doritos to lazy to attack!

So let's picture this. Russia is attacking Germany. They have a modern mechanised army with tanks, APCs, mobile artillary,all sorts of aircraft etc. The German army plans to stop them by making it rain.

So let's picture this. Russia is attacking Germany. They have a modern mechanised army with tanks, APCs, mobile artillary,all sorts of aircraft etc. The German army plans to stop them by making it rain.

a lot of these scenarios and theories were pretty far fetched back in the 60's and 70's. The theory was that if you could accurately map and predict airflow you could plan a secret timed release of some manner of chemical weapon or plague to debilitate or neutralise a population before attacking. That same theory was used to attempt to find a defence and countermeasures to such attacks.

That was the same theory and practice first used by the German army in the gas attacks at Ypres. Wait for the right wind and let it push the gas cloud onto your enemy. The assault troops follow behind the gas cloud. The French troops were overwhelmed, but the Canadians were too stubborn.

The ultimate expression of this tactical theory was the development of the 'neutron bomb' that would destroy living organisms but leave a city, its structures, industry, etc... intact for use by the conquering army.

There are 23,000 scheduled takeoffs and landings in the U.S. daily

When 9 11 occurred astronauts could actually see the difference in the atmosphere due to the grounding of so many commercial aircraft. Sometimes contrails can last a long time and even turn into cummulous clouds. Chemtrails are a modern myth. Nobody is trying to drug us with chemicals in the air. I guess all the commercial air traffic is an eviromental concern though.

There are 23,000 scheduled takeoffs and landings in the U.S. daily

When 9 11 occurred astronauts could actually see the difference in the atmosphere due to the grounding of so many commercial aircraft. Sometimes contrails can last a long time and even turn into cummulous clouds. Chemtrails are a modern myth. Nobody is trying to drug us with chemicals in the air. I guess all the commercial air traffic is an eviromental concern though.

Even in Beamsville, at first light, it does not take long to count 100 vapour trails in 15 minutes. They stand out so clearly against the morning sun. At Pearson there is at least one flight in takeoff each minute.

My brother lives in Caister Centre. From his place at night you can see the lights of commercial aircraft across the lake going into Pearson. Here's a thought. How many people at any given time are up in the air across the planet?

Working outside as I have, I have never seens these trails in the sky until the late 90s.

Any pictures before this time didn't have these trails. Now it's common.

Like a light switched on, they are all over the skys. Was not like this years ago.

HC, smerchly put up a good link on the amount of traffic in the skies.

Many links along with that one. Doesn't give the numbers, but must be in

the tens of thousands.

Working outside as I have, I have never seens these trails in the sky until the late 90s.

Any pictures before this time didn't have these trails. Now it's common.

Like a light switched on, they are all over the skys. Was not like this years ago.

HC, smerchly put up a good link on the amount of traffic in the skies.

Many links along with that one. Doesn't give the numbers, but must be in

the tens of thousands.

Contrails over England 60 some odd years ago.

Amazing that these ''contrails'' just start and stop while in mid flight.

Also every major city seems to be covered with these trails

even though so many of these cities are not on normal jet routes.

Why is that ???????

Anyways, just posted it for something to think about being that

it has to do with the environment.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

However it's also ok to look outside the box.

And of course it's always reassuring that our governments

and military are always up front with us. Right ????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSryORtHQZw...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBxIFYWg2yY...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wye2YWRohT4&NR=1 gc

This link may address your comment.

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=12352

Okay. As was stated before. Tens of thousands of take-offs and landings are made each day in N. America. This means that thousands of aircraft are flying around delivering passengers, freight, mail, carrying out ordinary military missions, there's recreational flying etc. Under certain circumstances these aircraft create contrails. They have been doing so in increasing numbers for over fifty years. These contrails can hang around for a while and some even turn into clouds. People see these daily.

Now in the midst of this is a secret force of aircraft crisscrossing the continent spreading chemicals in the atmosphere for nefarious purposes. This sercret airforce would require 100's of pilots, thousands of ground personel, including scientists, engineers, ground controllers, maintainence personel and more. All of whom are sworn to secrecy and all of whom never tell anybody. Not one disgruntled tire changer or fuel delivery person or other whistleblower ever goes to the media, or enviromental group, or politician and tells. No pilot delivering this stuff ever worries about spreading these chemicals on their spouse or children.

Good response HC.

What is true for you is true for you.

When I read years ago (mid Seventies) that the United Nations had

various countries sign an agreement not to use weather

as warfare, well we all know the military and government are rarely

up front with us.

The last link I posted stated HAARP can be used for communications

and or weapons.

Which one do you think the Military is interested in ?

I met Nich Begise in person in 2000. He was in the video. He has been

touring the world for years, educating various governments and groups,

about HARRP.

As I said what is true for one is what they want to believe.

Do you realize some people still believe in the magical pristine bullet of 1963.

• 1 month later...
Okay. As was stated before. Tens of thousands of take-offs and landings are made each day in N. America. This means that thousands of aircraft are flying around delivering passengers, freight, mail, carrying out ordinary military missions, there's recreational flying etc. Under certain circumstances these aircraft create contrails. They have been doing so in increasing numbers for over fifty years. These contrails can hang around for a while and some even turn into clouds. People see these daily.

Now in the midst of this is a secret force of aircraft crisscrossing the continent spreading chemicals in the atmosphere for nefarious purposes. This sercret airforce would require 100's of pilots, thousands of ground personel, including scientists, engineers, ground controllers, maintainence personel and more. All of whom are sworn to secrecy and all of whom never tell anybody. Not one disgruntled tire changer or fuel delivery person or other whistleblower ever goes to the media, or enviromental group, or politician and tells. No pilot delivering this stuff ever worries about spreading these chemicals on their spouse or children.

Hammercarp did you ever stop to think that the secret aircraft are the Decepticons? Maybe its their latest plot to defeat Optimus Prime and the rest of the transformers to gain control of the earths energon supply.

Loved the movie KF. Now everbody click on the link and fast forward to 38 minutes :Gonefishing:

Glad you enjoyed the movie Dan, heres a few more links for people who question things....

Also I find it amazing what people will ignor. Truth is what is true for you.

Not everyone wants to see what's really out there.

And as I have said many times, the government and military are always

up front with us right....not....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRFbOe38Y1U...09&index=11

http://www.foundingfather1776.com/

Interesting

I have never seen, here in Welland, 5 or 6 vapor trails/contrails/chemtrails crisscrossing.

Nor have I seen 100 in the sky in three hours, let alone in fifteen minutes.

I have watched and read each report submitted with interest.

I am convinced that those aircraft do pollute. A fool would disagree.

I only smile when I read the conspiracy stuff and have to agree, whole heatedly with "HC".

I remember the day of 9/11 - No trails in the sky.

To this day - when I look up and see no evidence of aircraft - it makes me fearful. "What is going on now?" I ask myself.

Archived