Get down to the show!

AwolRJ

I went down there this morning with my father and brother in-law and was impressed. Same kinda deals as Toronto with out all the BS stuff. Cliff had some great deals my Dad picked up some streamers I'm arguing with wife over a new rod I want. Denis got a real good deal on worm harness. Picked up these new lure called stinger I believe from a local that makes them and gonna give them a try trolling this summer, it's like a spoon and a worm harness in one. Didn't have time to watch Paul's seminar or I would have. Wish I had more cash. If ya need a Ice hut they got a real nice one for $175 that hooks up to ur trailer hitch. Even if ya just wanna have a look around it's worth the 5 bucks!

Awol.....I intended to go today but was too busy , but I'll be at the show in the morning ! It looks like they have lots to see & buy ,so I hope to catch a few people from our group there !

Have not made it down to the show yet.

:dunno: I went to a "tackle shop" in St. Catharines, which was very, very busy'''''''' But it was nice to say "hello" to a few of the people in there..........

Was at Peter's open house yesterday. People were lined up outside in the rain waiting to get in.

Great to see that kind of support.

Well done to all that dropped by.

The show was like a swill or something. Missed Froda and Finnigan this year. Didn't see ya there Awolrj. Did you buy a motor draw ticket off of me?

Must of totally missed ya, where abouts are you in there, gonna try and go tommorow after fishing.

Was that you with the carp gear? I talked to you about the NPM.

Somebody bring some friggin turkey gear! I need a new hat and diaphragm call but couldn't find one. I went home and called Malloy and harped on him. He might be there next year.

I might go back tomorrow just to save a few bucks. $5 bucks to get in but holy crap there were allot more saving there than that.

There certainly are a lot of great deals and great products to bne found at the show.

I was very happy to see some old faces, and new ones, yesterday.

Come down, see what's there. Chat with friends, and pick up some info. Lots of folks here quite willing to share good fishing info.

I was down there yesterday afternoon, couldn't find you there Chilli guess you'd already left. Did get in on some great deals from Cliff and Bruce and I'll be there again today. My son wants to get a bass rod from Denis, he put up a good arguement about the reasons he should get one. That way he wouldn't have to use one of mine B)B)

Was that you with the carp gear? I talked to you about the NPM.

Somebody bring some friggin turkey gear! I need a new hat and diaphragm call but couldn't find one. I went home and called Malloy and harped on him. He might be there next year.

I might go back tomorrow just to save a few bucks. $5 bucks to get in but holy crap there were allot more saving there than that. Even Mr Crabs dropped his prices B) . Bill left plenty o space between him and Denis. That way the whole hall gets heated B)

Yep. I went there after the show. Got a ten and a twenty. Headin back on Sat. The biggest thrill was meeting a father and son there that just caught one on the bait was handing out. That was a good feeling. :D Thanks for the info. Oh and Bruce I really enjoyed your company.

Archived