Cold June

I woke up this am to the sound of the furnace running ....room temp down to 66C . I check out the weather reports........7 cm of snow in North Bay .....Timmins had snow for 3 days ....frost warnings all over Ontario .......D.Suzuki buys new long johns :) .......Gardeners (like me) keep a close watch on those tomato plants ........Water temperatures dropping.......Spawning fish confused , is it spring or fall ? A few days ago , the central air kicked in at 76C B) .......Don't put the snowblower away yet & keep your floater suit handy....... :D Twenty five years ago we endured temps.over 30*C . for several days in late May .........hmmmmmmmm.... :D

I woke up this am to the sound of the furnace running ....room temp down to 66C . I check out the weather reports........7 cm of snow in North Bay .....Timmins had snow for 3 days ....frost warnings all over Ontario .......D.Suzuki buys new long johns :) .......Gardeners (like me) keep a close watch on those tomato plants ........Water temperatures dropping.......Spawning fish confused , is it spring or fall ? A few days ago , the central air kicked in at 76C B) .......Don't put the snowblower away yet & keep your floater suit handy....... :D Twenty five years ago we endured temps.over 30*C . for several days in late May .........hmmmmmmmm.... :D

B)

May appeared cooler as well, and windy......need to install a sail on the sportspal.

B) This cold weather is bad for my "Italian" blood.........It better warm up fast, or it will be fall, before we know it......The summer is way too short, to begin with...You're right Bill, I remember years ago, that it began to get hot, starting in May.....................

:worthy: This cold weather is bad for my "Italian" blood.........It better warm up fast, or it will be fall, before we know it......The summer is way too short, to begin with...You're right Bill, I remember years ago, that it began to get hot, starting in May.....................

The "hot" Italians come from Rome :worthy: . The north part of Italy is more like our climate ....I heard ( grape country) ?

I just spent a few days at Quinte ( Deseronto) and we needed the furnace on every night in the trailer .....brrrrrr......The heat will come & then the AC goes on......we can't win ! :worthy:

Archived