A big thank you to all!!!

rick

Yes it's true, I sold NFN to my friend Dan (chili) who I am very sure will make this site bigger and better then it is. There were many reasons for the sale but first of all I want to say a big thank you to everyone for their kind words, and to all the members over the many years who have made NFN the great site that it has become. We have had many gatherings for fun, good food, a few pops and charity over the years which goes to show you the kind of people who have graced this site with their presence as they will always be tops with me and will always consider many of them to be my friends. To everyone who helped out with the site, I cannot thank you enough. The mods did a fantastic job keeping things civil over the years, but a special thank you goes to Rick O'Banion who helped out in several ways, including being my software guru. :o

Life throws us curve balls sometimes and there have been several this past short while, some good, some bad, some devistating....but it has come to the point where I don't have the time to devote to this site like I used too so passing it on to trusted friends was the obvious option. Dan and company will make things here bigger and better I'm sure.

As for me, I'll always still be hanging around on here helping out where I can. Now go fishing and keep up the great reports and photos as this is what makes this one of the best fishing site around!!

Rick Dubas. :D

Rick .....I thank you for the best fishing site that I know about . You have built this site up to what it is today and you don't have to be the biggest to be the best .......it's how you use it !!! :D I learned a lot from this site and now I can say I have mellowed out , learned how to use the emoticons to my advantage , and also learned not to assume things and go off the deep end . You are a cool guy , level headed and I hope you taught the grasshopper the same philosophy . :o Now ,don't go far , hang around and I will be watching for your fishing posts . Best of luck to you out on the water Rick , you did a great job here on NFN ! :D

ric.jpg

Hey Rick, thanks for putting together a great board.

I hope we didn't.....alright, alright, I hope I didn't give you to many gray hairs.

You can be rest assured I will keep Daniel on his toes :D

thanks for the site rick and we better see some fish on fish action here and great avatar there I nearly pooped myself laughing.

Rick we have some extra mods now so I can actually walk away once in awhile ;)

So you have a boat and know where the kitties are. Lets get out and do some fishing this year.

Rick thank you for starting a great site. It's been a pleasure fishing with you over the years and I look forward to many more. As for selling the site to Dan you made a great decision there, I have had many pleasurable meetings with him and I think you made a great decision there. I hope to see you on the water soon Rick ;)

Rick we have some extra mods now so I can actually walk away once in awhile ;)

So you have a boat and know where the kitties are. Lets get out and do some fishing this year.

Not without me you don't.

Yes it's true, I sold NFN to my friend Dan (chili) who I am very sure will make this site bigger and better then it is. There were many reasons for the sale but first of all I want to say a big thank you to everyone for their kind words, and to all the members over the many years who have made NFN the great site that it has become. We have had many gatherings for fun, good food, a few pops and charity over the years which goes to show you the kind of people who have graced this site with their presence as they will always be tops with me and will always consider many of them to be my friends. To everyone who helped out with the site, I cannot thank you enough. The mods did a fantastic job keeping things civil over the years, but a special thank you goes to Rick O'Banion who helped out in several ways, including being my software guru. :)

Life throws us curve balls sometimes and there have been several this past short while, some good, some bad, some devistating....but it has come to the point where I don't have the time to devote to this site like I used too so passing it on to trusted friends was the obvious option. Dan and company will make things here bigger and better I'm sure.

As for me, I'll always still be hanging around on here helping out where I can. Now go fishing and keep up the great reports and photos as this is what makes this one of the best fishing site around!!

Rick Dubas. :lol:

Thank you and all thats involved,before and now.Lots of great gents here on nfn as well as another board.All too kind and generous.Many great hook ups and some are freinds now.THANK YOU KINDLY.

Hey Rick: What can you say that hasn't been said yet. Well you asked the wrong guy. IT'S ABOUT #$^^&$# TIME YOU &*#@!! A#%%#@ THAT YOU GAVE THIS UP AND GO OUT FISHING.SO KEEP WELL YOU OLD $#%&&$!& and $%^$$@ you and have a Great &%%$ day. Take care and see you on the water. p/s Dan keep your finger off the BUTTON CATFISH

Archived