Today's Report - Hamilton Derby - 2nd Place! Woohoo!

lara4228

lol I will read them over. I am special I tell ya. Go out fishing, feet are killing me, ankle is sore as heck so I take a break from the next spot and let my friend throw lines in. What does he catch? A Largie..ugh of course this was after the fact I didnt wanna fish anymore...

lol I will read them over. I am special I tell ya. Go out fishing, feet are killing me, ankle is sore as heck so I take a break from the next spot and let my friend throw lines in. What does he catch? A Largie..ugh of course this was after the fact I didnt wanna fish anymore...

lol,always the way isn't it? ;)

You can also post them to Facebook and link photos from there.

And very nice photos. I especially like the ironfish your hubby caught.

I know, it was a real beauty!

Here is a picture of Road's "crappie" catch a few weeks ago ;)

Barclaysawesomecatchoftheday-PortDover-July252010.jpg

I know, it was a real beauty!

Here is a picture of Road's "crappie" catch a few weeks ago ;)

Barclaysawesomecatchoftheday-PortDover-July252010.jpg

Is that a snakehead in those shorts :o ? I saw a bit on CH News today about the derby and it looked like it was a great success .....Congrats to everyone who made this all possible . And ...way to go Lara , you really did well in the derby & congratulations on your win ! :D I see you met the Hammer ! Besides being a great guy , he knows how to tame those stubborn carp who want a little extra Tobasco on their food ! Thanks for posting the pictures , they are great !

Is that a snakehead in those shorts :o ? I saw a bit on CH News today about the derby and it looked like it was a great success .....Congrats to everyone who made this all possible . And ...way to go Lara , you really did well in the derby & congratulations on your win ! ;) I see you met the Hammer ! Besides being a great guy , he knows how to tame those stubborn carp who want a little extra Tobasco on their food ! Thanks for posting the pictures , they are great !

lmao !! fishing for perch at Port Dover pier about 7pm crowded with tourist !!! packed with people i get a nice hit..

" i say fish on ! " and people start to crowd around to watch ...

... i struggled with the catch and the current for a good 3 minutes only to pull these out ... what do i catch? ?

someone's under wear!!

you could hear the laughter everwhere.. funny as he((.....

kids do ALOT of pier diving late at night

some kid went home naked i think lol

i seem to catch a new and interesting species atleast once a month.

things like a

ROCK (HAMILTON BAY)

UNDERWEAR ( PORT DOVER )

STEEL BAR (HAMILTON BAY)

ABOUT 100 YRDS OF ROTTEN 1/8 ROPE ( GRAND RIVER -DUNNVILLE )....

:D ONLY TIME WILL TELL WHAT MY NEXT FIND WILL BE....

ROAD

Great stuff! ;)

Nice to see a lady who is really into fishing!

I agree with you. I wish there were a lot more woman who are into fishing. We need to balance out the gender ratio :D

Dont want to be too much of a smartass but thats a sunrise not set lol.

Could'nt help myself sorry.

At first, reading your post, I thought maybe I labelled it a sunset???? No it was DEFINITELY a sunrise. And it was one of the most beautiful ones I've seen (and in Hamilton of all places :PB) )

thanks and we owe alot to a friend of ours for the beginner lessons . and yes she ;) me all the time....

by the way 'Paulie Tigernuts' we like the team site...

ALL the info from every source, here, in person, the internet and Road and I trying to calmly converse on how what goes where and what to use and how to do everything, lol. And Bull Sh*t Beginners Luck

thanks and we owe alot to a friend of ours for the beginner lessons . and yes she ;) me all the time....

by the way 'Paulie Tigernuts' we like the team site...

Thanks Road,

I saw your entry on the guestbook.

We plan to do more with it in the future, but like all things it takes time!

Archived