7lb gibson bass

tmate

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest LockedInTheTrunkOfACar

I'd wager a member caught that fish but felt it would be completely useless to post it here with all the criticism any large fish receives whether the weight is known from weighing the fish or not.

Regardless that is a beast of a bass ... id wager it has attempted to eat a carp or two at one point in time.

Na that's one of those carp friendly bass.

That fish is about 6 times the size of his 4 fingers. That's about 24 inches, that is about 7 lbs. That is a big bass.

who really cares if he held close to the camera its a big bass anyhow

That's the point look at all the comments, some people can't help but try and stir the sh!t. That's a big reason some people are afraid to post on this board. But keep up the soaps just until the water clears I need something to read until the circus starts.

:lol:

Guest Rockfish
That's the point look at all the comments, some people can't help but try and stir the sh!t. That's a big reason some people are afraid to post on this board. But keep up the soaps just until the water clears I need something to read until the circus starts.

:lol:

Well said, :P:thx::bravo:

....... and that's one hell of a bass for outa there.

I agree, that one huge Bass, especially for Gibson. I had agreed with Rob that the fish is held closer to the camera, making it look bigger, but that's to be expected with camera angle and exposure. but you gotta look at his hands/fingers in relation to the fish, as that's the most telling about the actual size. going by that alone, that fish is huge. Id'e love to get one that big out of Gibson. :Gonefishing:

lol, no doubt in my mind that this fish is an absolute hog....looks like a 7 pounder to me forsure

just happy to be able to share my findings with you guys..

we need to make this guy a member on here!!!

Hey Chilli ....how did we get talking about members members ? :clapping:

Regardless of the hold ,the angle of the dangle or the size of ones digits :blink: , that is a fine specimen of a bucket ! I have never caught one that large .....yet !

Archived