Weekend Pikin'

rile

After last weekend's outing, we planned to try one last shot at bass this weekend. Well we got stubborn and decided to try for pike again, good thing we did because they were hitting. Between me and my buddy we landed 15 pike and 2 largemouth, with lots more hits and action. Most of my fish were caught on a 7" cisco kid crankbait. I got a fat 27", and two pike around the 30" mark, those were the biggest that day.

Fish2011165.jpg

Fish2011166.jpg

I thought that was you putterin around in the wind Sunday. Good job.

Yup, did you have any luck? We were pretty soaked by the end, wasnt raining hard but after 6 hours on the water it adds up!

Good healthy looking pike there rile , I hope they were in a fighting mood . My last 7 lb.er gave up the fight too soon . I tried again today ,but they just ignored me.......I think they're on to me ..... :ninja:

Yup, did you have any luck? We were pretty soaked by the end, wasnt raining hard but after 6 hours on the water it adds up!

Managed to get me a fish dinner. perch were biting soft. Hard to notice in the heavier winds.

After last weekend's outing, we planned to try one last shot at bass this weekend. Well we got stubborn and decided to try for pike again, good thing we did because they were hitting. Between me and my buddy we landed 15 pike and 2 largemouth, with lots more hits and action. Most of my fish were caught on a 7" cisco kid crankbait. I got a fat 27", and two pike around the 30" mark, those were the biggest that day.

VERY WELL DONE! Thanks as always.

Glad you got out and did decide to GO FOR THE PIKE!

Funny, how we make decisions.

Sometimes they work, sometimes they dont ... sometimes we get the totally UNEXPECTED!

*SMILES*

Archived