State Side

YakFisher

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is sections of the 18 Mile that is C&R only artifical bait. Check the regs for the area. Its a great place for sure, and gets some good runs. Here is a shot in Mid October at the mouth of the river

EighteenMile6.jpg

I was thinking that, but I did the math, I probably wouldn't go more than 5 times, probably less. So I'll just do the day pass

You can also go for early season bass, that's worth the the extra 2 trips...or the extra $30!

the ny licence runs from september 31 to september 31 so if you get one today its good untill next year end of september.

Its only for 2012 another reason I didn't get the full year.

Ps, I'm thinking of going tomorrow, leave before noon. Message me if you want to come.

Lol if you go fish 18 mile on a whim you wont do good. you have to know water flow. that creek is tricky if you dont know when water is good it will be all low shallow water. I fish all the ny erie tribs. trust mebi know what im talking about and 18 mile is just the tip ofbthe awsome tribs out there

Lol if you go fish 18 mile on a whim you wont do good. you have to know water flow. that creek is tricky if you dont know when water is good it will be all low shallow water. I fish all the ny erie tribs. trust mebi know what im talking about and 18 mile is just the tip ofbthe awsome tribs out there

18 mile is a Lake Ontario trib not Erie, it flows through Olcott ny, anyway should be full of salmons right now and if the creek sucks Olcott harbour has a good perch fishery

oh lol then yea go anytime just be sure you will have a horribke fishing experiance as ppl there are morons.

Believe centerpin assassin meant 18 mile on Erie near Evans NY, but i think the OP meant 18 mile in olcott...

oh lol then yea go anytime just be sure you will have a horribke fishing experiance as ppl there are morons.

You are really negative. What's the problem with just enjoying a day on the water,trying a new place, being a part of nature and maybe catching a fish or two, but not being upset when you don't?

Its about the journey, not the destination

Archived