Who's Ready For The Perch!

Centre_Pin_Assasin

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah with this warm weather we have been having I put my ice fishing gear away and have prepared my boat and I am ready to go. Bring on the Lake Erie perch.

yes Martin there are quite a few spots i know off the top of my head that have lots of perch on land fishing, and there easy spots to get to, they are located on the upper and they range from bein in fast moving water on the river to slow moving creeks on the river. They all produce jumbos as well.

there are plenty of spots in the upper to get good sized perch, i fished it alot last year and had no problem getting into perch, i just cast out a drop shot with 2 hooks and 2 bits of worm or minnow and you will get some action, my spot had a mix of fast water and slack water,

Going to take the boat out for a quick pre-season run to check it all over.Usually somthing needs attention every spring!

my trailer needs new leafs springs if any one has any for sale?

pRINCESS AUTO MIGHT BE YOUR BEST BET FOR NEW ONE'S IF YOU CAN'T FIND GOOD USED ONE'S.

I can't wait to get out on Erie too. There is a video on Youtube with some guys who had great luck catching Jumbo Perch in March. I can't remember which year it was- May have been 2010 or 11.

I can't wait to get out on Erie too. There is a video on Youtube with some guys who had great luck catching Jumbo Perch in March. I can't remember which year it was- May have been 2010 or 11.

Im pretty sure it was 2012. And i was out on erie march 16 2012 and got 150 jumbos in about 4 hours. Fishing 55fow im just waiting for the ixe to break away at crystal beach and im off..lol

Im pretty sure it was 2012. And i was out on erie march 16 2012 and got 150 jumbos in about 4 hours. Fishing 55fow im just waiting for the ixe to break away at crystal beach and im off..lol

Last year was just phenomenal for perch in march. Actually the entire year was pretty good. I'm not one to go for a limit every time I'm out but we got a few this year. I'm hoping to have another good year this year.

Archived