Next Generation

fafaflohi

The fishing in the rain one, we spent 3 hours out there in pouring rain after he would not let up about practicing for the tournament coming up on our lake. It paid off too because he won biggest bass for the second year in a row

Awesome! Even fishing in the rain, dedication already :-)

Ditto to that ! Hard core angler at his finest moments . Those pike make the lone pike I caught today look awful small lol . This last picture truly shows what it's all about ...... :Gonefishing: :Gonefishing:

041.jpg

065.jpg

Here was the trophy he received, which I thought was a great idea instead of just the regular trophy that is given out. Gives him a memory to last forever

Ditto to that ! Hard core angler at his finest moments . Those pike make the lone pike I caught today look awful small lol . This last picture truly shows what it's all about ...... :Gonefishing: :Gonefishing:

041.jpg

That pic there is the pike my youngest caught there Smerch, I had to hold him by his life jacket on the boat so that pike wouldnt pull him in. Which almost happened a few times with the rod going under too lol

PROUD DADDY... PROUD KIDS = HAPPY FAMILY!

Works for me, thanks for the share!

ps:

"Little guy has already figured out how good those marinas can be! LOL get that line in the water , before or after the boats"

Awesome pics...congrats on the winning bass too. Definately the next generation hooked on fishing....nice.

Archived