Deep Ocean Mineral Mining

niagarangler89

Basically since the EXPULSION from the "GARDEN of EDEN" ...... (metaphor)

We (Mankind) has had a 100% habit of RAPE & PILAGE of all natural Resources.

* There have been "brief examples" of Self Sustaining and "less environmental devastation" .... but in general:

TECHNOLOGY and POPULATION GROWTH and GREED have been the centre piece of HUMAN HISTORY.

I "want things to be better"......

But the TRUTH IS: I am not giving up on

- Electricity

- Agra foods

- Cars

- Plastics

- Medical Sciences

I'm not TRYING to make anything Worse (lol) ... but learned a LONG TIME AGO, I am just here for my brief ride.

Don't really stress to much about something that I have NO CONTROL OVER.

Absolutely nothing wtong with ripping apart the ocean floor and river beds :wall::wall::slap:

As I post , cktb radio is talking about this so called earth hr. They would like me to shut off the lights & sit in front of a candle & pat myself on the back for "conserving" energy . What a crock ! I will continue as usual .....not wasting energy , but simply using my needs , after all , I must pay each month for all of it . Joe Cahill on the radio is great to listen to ....very good sense of humour , but makes his point ! He mentioned sending sport teams by jumbo jets to play hockey on the other side of the planet ....lots of fuel to burn ! There are thousands of ways we waste fuel to help these mammoth corporate thieves sell their wares to us & they don't care about the destruction (pollution) left behind on land or sea . The biggest corporate waste of all to me is world trade.......sending our raw materials by truck - to boat- to China and sending it back to us via boat- to truck- to our stores ! There is plenty of fuel for that ! And , I do believe in the "new world order" which is happening while we "sleep" ....to control the working people and force much lower wages & living standards upon the masses of the world . The corporate power is now running the world & I'm glad I lived in the best of times we will never see again . Deep ocean mineral mining is just another step for Bay Street & the banks to fill their fat coffers with gold.

Earth hour is a scam where large companies get to pst themselves on the back with free PR.

A local company I worked for was big this shutting all exterior buildibg lighting off ... yet we didnt recycle. We had blue bins and to all but a few knew the truth ... straight into the compactor

Archived