Word On The Street

jessek

Hi everyone

I am getting into this post late, but still wanted to post my 2 cents.

I personally knew about BP coming almost 2 years ago. For those of you that think BP stands for evil, well then I think the devil is the one with all the cash because the developer BP is in bed with for all their locations has already "donated" the 9 mil it will cost to change the infrastructure to that area of taylor road to allow for the volume this mall will generate. score 1 for the devil.

The mall is going to be an outdoor mall designed like the outlet mall here in the falls versus a centre like the Pen that you stay inside the whole time. The type of stores will be very similar to the Vaughn Mills mall stores. BP is the main tenant and the star of the show though. Actually I just heard that lululemon is also onboard which all of your wives and girlfriends will have to thank...yes you guess ed....the devil for getting them here. score 2 for the devil.

Finally, the thought that you would shop at all the local shops over BP is your right and your perogative. BUT, if any of your are telling me you would gladly spend $250 on an item you could buy at BP for $200 and be happy about it, then maybe you guys are the "out of towner" and not from Niagara because I thought in Niagara we were suppose to VALUE a dollar more so then T.O. because we are the blue collar community?

Bad or good, if your gonna check it out or avoid it like the plague, the reality is it is coming and I (personally) am excited about it. Peters, grimsby and fishing world, I frequent them often and for a long long time now, but to think I would have to drive less then 10 minutes to get more selection, more stock ON SITE and more variety or product for the same OR possibly better prices on your overall purchase at BP....then sign me up! But hey, that's me. You all can do what you want.

Hell, I keep joking with my wife about getting a part time job there. LOL Not for the low paying job, but to be able to get the discount on tackle and B) talk fishing ALL DAY LONG!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone

I am getting into this post late, but still wanted to post my 2 cents.

I personally knew about BP coming almost 2 years ago. For those of you that think BP stands for evil, well then I think the devil is the one with all the cash because the developer BP is in bed with for all their locations has already "donated" the 9 mil it will cost to change the infrastructure to that area of taylor road to allow for the volume this mall will generate. score 1 for the devil.

The mall is going to be an outdoor mall designed like the outlet mall here in the falls versus a centre like the Pen that you stay inside the whole time. The type of stores will be very similar to the Vaughn Mills mall stores. BP is the main tenant and the star of the show though. Actually I just heard that lululemon is also onboard which all of your wives and girlfriends will have to thank...yes you guess ed....the devil for getting them here. score 2 for the devil.

Finally, the thought that you would shop at all the local shops over BP is your right and your perogative. BUT, if any of your are telling me you would gladly spend $250 on an item you could buy at BP for $200 and be happy about it, then maybe you guys are the "out of towner" and not from Niagara because I thought in Niagara we were suppose to VALUE a dollar more so then T.O. because we are the blue collar community?

Bad or good, if your gonna check it out or avoid it like the plague, the reality is it is coming and I (personally) am excited about it. Peters, grimsby and fishing world, I frequent them often and for a long long time now, but to think I would have to drive less then 10 minutes to get more selection, more stock ON SITE and more variety or product for the same OR possibly better prices on your overall purchase at BP....then sign me up! But hey, that's me. You all can do what you want.

Hell, I keep joking with my wife about getting a part time job there. LOL Not for the low paying job, but to be able to get the discount on tackle and B) talk fishing ALL DAY LONG!

I wanna work at lululemon

• 2 weeks later...

Archived