Monster Smallmouth Caught Today On The Upper From Shore

406351607.jpg

Started off the day fishing in dirty water and high winds.i hit a 2 pound smallmouth the first of 2013.My buddy Ernie showed up and started working his game.he hit a 3 pound smallmouth that he landed(I netted) he missed a hook set,clipping another fish.Then i heard Fish on!!. i wasted no time to get the net and this golliath surfaced for me to secure the deal for Ernie.Out of 9 people me and Enie were the only ones to get hook ups before the wind and rain came.Ernie estimates this fish to be between 6.5 and 7 pounds.nobody had a scale so we will never know.through rough conditions we never gave up and hooked some nice ones.

<.<

>.>

that pic just made my day!!

Nice work

glad it made your day.ive netted a few fish for Ernie.But this was the most memorable.just the smile on his face after he landed it said it all.happy people are enjoying these pics

MAN I cant stop staring at him!!!!

the fish, not Ernie....no offence:)

LoL.its been a while since i laughed that hard.i keep looking at the pic thinking did he really catch that.then i think, yeah i netted it.feels good to help land a fish of a lifetime.now i i gotta catch one myself.

I can't help but notice the name you post under, and the irony of this post. Catching multiple Smallmouth in April in Ontario waters could be considered 'targeting' them...And of course you must be aware that Bass opens in FMZ19 on the 4th Saturday in June...

Archived