Charles Daly

mazz

Yes you can. Depth changes weekly depending on currents/waves. Some areas you can walk out and others drop right off beyond wading fairly quickly

Check the google map on Daley Park Tony . After all the rain we had it may look like the picture in the map (mud) . Wind direction is important to fish the lake side . A southerly wind is good there . It is a west wind presently so there may be a good chop on the lake side , but you have the pond to fish as an alternative ......lots of fat carp in the 16 Mile Pond on both sides of the QEW .

If the carp don't hit, the cats will. Went out the last 2 nights with a friends and between the 2 of us on both nights caught around 20 cats (Both channels and bullheads), in the 16 mile pond! Half a nightcrawler under a float does the trick !

If the carp don't hit, the cats will. Went out the last 2 nights with a friends and between the 2 of us on both nights caught around 20 cats (Both channels and bullheads), in the 16 mile pond! Half a nightcrawler under a float does the trick !

i haven't used a float at cdp but i'll agree with the half a worm on a hook for cats, when my dough balls aren't working for carp i'll throw on half a worm and have fun with the kitties

Well, I didn't have the best day at CDP, but I did manage to catch a perch (in the pond)......But my son caught about 5 or 6 catfish......I didn't realize that the road going down to the pond, is closed.......It's quite a walk for an "older" guy......But the weather was great, and it was nice to be out on the water.......

Well, I didn't have the best day at CDP, but I did manage to catch a perch (in the pond)......But my son caught about 5 or 6 catfish......I didn't realize that the road going down to the pond, is closed.......It's quite a walk for an "older" guy......But the weather was great, and it was nice to be out on the water.......

why is the road down closed?:S... is the sand deteriorating the road again?

Redoing that road. A portion near the lake collapsed last year

It's taking a long time to fix that road Dan ! The road wouldn't have collapsed if they had put another 10 meters of those large rocks on the lake side ,since the road was only a few feet from the sandy shoreline .

talked to a worker there and he said his boss wants to keep it closed.he said that if u live in the town of lincoln send a email to the town voicing your reasons to open it as this may help

For one thing, anyone who has a serious disability, will find it almost impossible, to make that trek, down to the pond, or anywhere else, in that area......And those barricades look like hell........A nice way to welcome anyone from out of town, who may want to enjoy the park.........

Archived