Trying To Win Waders

ChefMick

Hey all please go to streamsides Facebook page and give my tip a "like" it's under the wader giveaway, I've never had a pair and can't afford a pair. For all of you who don't have any either please input your own tip. Thank you to any of you who give me a like and good luck to all of the participants!!!!

Hey guys, I'm looking for some help, I'm tied for first with 43 likes, and there is a guy close behind at 40, just wondering if I can get some nfn support to push me just a bit a head of these guys, https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=467825499995378&id=296700410441222&set=a.301480059963257.65778.296700410441222&source=46&refid=17&ref=stream

Just find jordan linksons commment and slap a like please! Don't know how much I appreciate it, gonna be a close finish!

Jordan buddy, if you don't win ....no worries.

If you do than it's a free pair of waders.

Although expect to get about a month out of them before the seems start to go.

There customer service is excellent, I replaced mine 4 times (on my 5th pair) and these ones have lasted the longest, although they should be close to there end date as well....

I'm not unusually hard on them, and they are always dried out and stored properly but still seem to leak through the seams after 1 month.

5 pairs in a year, isn't worth the time to replace them time after time

Good luck Jordan...voted for you, your at 66 now. Help him out guys...be nice to see someone here win!!!

Archived