Your Old When

gunner-2

Well , congrats old boy , those grandkids will soon add another "G" to your family . It seems like only a few years ago we welcomed out first grand kids , and now they are parents too ! Relish the days while you are still "young" !

It's awesome. I have 3. Two girls and a boy. The oldest girl is 8 and i have her hooked on fishing bad :)... Custom rod when the hit 10. Other 2 are 18 months and 12 month. Fishing with them this summer

I am spoiled with my one granddaughter living with us. My George is my ray of sunshine every day. She hears me call her name and her face lights up and the eyes have a twinkle. In another year or so we can start getting into mischief together.

Thanks guys just reading what every one has to say sounds great i have to wait a bit but i feel like a kid waiting for Christmas

The wait does get exciting.. Then the moment arrives when you first see that bundle of joy and your heart just melts. You get to fall in love all over again

We are definitely pumped up for our grandchild and i cant wait to get him/her started on hunting and fishing and just being outdoors got to

try to keep him/her away from video games as much as possible to many kids out there stuck to a computer screen/or tv

Archived