selling a deer mount.

Chrisb

I know you can't but if you wanted to get rid of one how/where would you do it.

My neighbor has deer mount he was going to give to my sister so she could sell it on marketplace. I told her I don't think you can sell it, and sure enough after searching you can't. So just curious how would you get rid it if you wanted to?

Yes , illegal to sell , maybe give it away to a friend or family member .

I have a 50" moose rack hanging from my garage rafters free for anyone who has room to hang it ....squirrels will knaw at it here .

1 hour ago, smerchly said:

I have a 50" moose rack hanging from my garage rafters free for anyone who has room to hang it ....squirrels will knaw at it here .

I'd take it off your hands Bill, however being that moose antlers make excellent dog chews, I would have to keep it well above April's reach 😎

Just now, knightfisher said:

I'd take it off your hands Bill, however being that moose antlers make excellent dog chews, I would have to keep it well above April's reach 😎

i'll drop it off or if your passing by ......I'll get it down today while it's cooler . 

6 hours ago, smerchly said:

I’ll be glad to declutter your rafters I’m training my two GSP to shed hunt , quite often go to Thessalon hope my boys do well next spring and they would really help with the Moose ,, Thanks

Just now, Row dog said:

I’ll be glad to declutter your rafters I’m training my two GSP to shed hunt , quite often go to Thessalon hope my boys do well next spring and they would really help with the Moose ,, Thanks

It was taken 4 hrs. ago Row dog .... a BM is one step faster than a GS .....  B)