Niagara Fishing Tackle Swap- Sat Jan 28

SLA

The St. Catharines Game & Fish Association is excited to announce that the Niagara Fishing Tackle Swap is coming back. Saturday January 28 @ Eden High School in St Catharines.  A bigger, better venue, with additional floor space,  parking & close to the QEW.

Vendors may register now. Limiting to 3 six foot tables per person ( or comparable floor space if you have your own display structure) 

Fishing related items only please. 

You may register now at 

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/niagara-fishing-tackle-swap-table-registration-tickets-440699733767

Any other questions related to this can be directed to niagarafishingtackleswap@gmail.com

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My first time going out to one of these. Picked up some real good stuff! Cheers to the vendors and everyone who put it on… Excited to try the drop shot weights I got from big ugli! 

Are there any more swap meets like this that ever happen in the area? 

I was there too. Great turnout! I was shocked when I pulled in there wasn't a single parking spot to be found in the entire school lot. Picked up some great deals!. There are a few big shows coming up in feb and march. If all goes well I will be attending all of them 

2 hours ago, Tyler0420 said:

Missed out on this one today. Glad it turned out great 

I spent part of the a.m. into the afternoon at  the hospital  , taking my sis for more scans . More scans again this week,  good to have a hospital 1 km.away....

Looks like it was a geat success and lots of good deals ......  

k time to recap from the Niagara Fishing Tackle Swap that was held this past weekend.
Lots of thank you's coming at ya!
A big thanks to all of our vendors who rented tables.
To our guest speakers who gave great presentations in the seminar room.
To everyone who attended.
To all our volunteers who planned, organized, set up and clean up afterwards.
To Eden High School, the DSBN & custodians for hosting us.
Thank you very much everyone!
Congratulations to Donnie Dickson for winning the Ice Fishing package draw. Thank you to Grimsby Tackle for helping us arrange the prizes.
Congratulations to Jim Poling who won the Salmon Charter with Steve Jablonski ( Krazy Kings) & to Darren Baiton who won the Salmon Charter with Shane Thombs ( FINtastic Sportfishing)
We had over 400 paid adult entries at the door.
As some may know, in late Dec, we were saddened to hear of the passing of one of our very dedicated members, Mary Schultz. In Mary's memory, the $2220 raised from admission sales at the Swap has been donated to Start Me Up Niagara
As well throughout the day, additional money was raised for our Kids Day Program through sales of Coffee & Pizza.
Our Youth Tackle Share Program that's run in partnership with many local library branches was also able to raise additional funds through sales of donated Tackle & equipment.
Thank you everyone for your continued support of the St Catharines Game and Fish Association. While we are an outdoors/conservation focused organization, we realize the importance of community and do our best to help others when we can

smu.jpg

• 2 weeks later...