Police shooting in hagersville

Markster

Seems the whole truth is starting to come out about this senseless shooting a few days ago.

https://lfpress.com/news/local-news/outraged-ontarios-top-cop-demands-bail-change-after-officers-killing?__vfz=medium%3Dstandalone_content_recirculation_with_ads

To summarize, career criminal, out on bail 6 months ago, missed parole and wanted, carrying and discharging a firearm after being prevented from owning one based on his prior police altercation. possibly(likely) a stolen truck, flees back to the ‘rez where he gets protection.

Unbelievable. Only in Canada.

This is BIg news world wide as people wonder what has happened to our country !  People are waking up after this officer was murdered , the 5th  to lose his life because of our hug a thug system . It's time for the police to have a mass meeting with Trudeau  and Ford  . We are all supposed to be equal in this country ?

As has been stated by millions of Canadians , the hunters and sports shooters with legal firearms  are not the problem . Three of my friends had their pickups stolen . They know where they went and so does Ford and Trudeau.  !

The entire judicial system is a friggin JOKE!!! The first thing that needs to happen is the J.P.'s and Judges need to be held accountable (like that will ever happen!). The sentence needs to fit the crime. The charges that this guy was facing, among a slew of others, were assault with a weapon x 2, forcible confinement, flight from police AND he was on a lifetime firearms prohibition. The police need the powers back to do their job properly and funding to tackle the REAL gun problem!!

The officer shows up to a vehicle in the ditch and gets shot over it? Were the shooters just sitting in their vehicle waiting for cops to show up? Why didn’t they flee after putting the vehicle on the ditch? The opp should’ve shot the kid when they arrested him. Now the kid will get out of jail in a couple years todo it all over again. 

Just now, Tyler0420 said:

will get out of jail in a couple years todo it all over again

They were probably both on some drugs  .  In today's world I wouldn't want to be a cop  , too many loonies out there with illegal guns 

And as usual Trudy has offered his croc tears .... 

It's quite apparent that young teenagers are taking advantage of their protected status  as "young offenders"

They are cowards who fight 6 against one these days . (swarming) .

Bring back the 'carding' etc. and reform schools etc.  and maybe the time is ripe to elect judges  who will protect US ?  Obviously the system isn't working. 

Pretty soon there will be nobody that wants to be a Police officer.  Why would you? A friend of mine in Policing said they used to get thousands of applications a year, now its hundreds and the pool is getting weaker and weaker.  

We thank you Bubba for those 35.5 years of service . I hope you enjoy your retirement for many years as I have ....(30 yrs.last week) 

This old farmer tells it like it should to be told across our country . We have to resist because we know what it will lead to in the end .

This video contains some raw "farm" language  !   We all need to relay his words to that idiot on the "hill" !! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ik43-gccKSw&ab_channel=MarcelIrnie

Bubba, thank you from your service. Policing seems almost impossible these days. They are constantly under scrutiny, and always seem like you hear only the wrongdoings but rarely hear about the good deeds.  You can’t use too much force and when you don’t is when you get shot.  How do you win? The world is so soft these days ……

9 hours ago, boogaloo said:

Truedope and his Lieberals are afraid of the first nations thugs. I have many FN friends that are great folks but the militant ones are bad news.

Took the crown 3 trials to get a conviction against Peter Khill after a not guilty on the first trial, tell me race and their anti gun agenda didn't play a part in that abuse of the court system , no double jeopardy in Canada you say

8 hours ago, boogaloo said:

Truedope and his Lieberals are afraid of the first nations thugs. I have many FN friends that are great folks but the militant ones are bad news.

Ditto here Daniel . I know many great FN people . I worked with some , fished and hunted with them  from here to Moose River near James Bay . 

As for the thieves , thugs and those who shut down our railways and roads etc., the court system treats them too lightly and that only creates more hostile  feelings towards them. We need some drastic changes .....