Niagara Outdoor Show

bigugli

I got to the show yesterday morning just in time to meet Bill as he was leaving - nice to meet you again Bill and had a good chat.

Picked up a Rap lure and lots of jig goodies from Bruce, and it was great finally meeting him and chatting.

I was glad to see the kayak guy there, as I found out he sells kayak trailers.  I’ve been thinking of buying a trailer for my kayak for the past year, as its getting harder for me as I get older to keep lifting it up on my Jeep Cherokee roof racks.  I didn’t realize anyone in Ontario sold a kayak trailer - I had a photo of one from the U.S., and have been looking for someone to build n me a custom copy from the photo.

53 minutes ago, genec said:

I got to the show yesterday morning just in time to meet Bill as he was leaving - nice to meet you again Bill and had a good chat.

Picked up a Rap lure and lots of jig goodies from Bruce, and it was great finally meeting him and chatting.

I was glad to see the kayak guy there, as I found out he sells kayak trailers.  I’ve been thinking of buying a trailer for my kayak for the past year, as its getting harder for me as I get older to keep lifting it up on my Jeep Cherokee roof racks.  I didn’t realize anyone in Ontario sold a kayak trailer - I had a photo of one from the U.S., and have been looking for someone to build n me a custom copy from the photo.

Nice to see the kayak guys there and their from st Catherine’s and their a yak attack dealer. 

seems like the kayak safety guy that was beside them knew absolutely nothing about kayaks. 

1 hour ago, Port_D_Guy said:

Some more affordable prices on Rapalas for sure compared to big box stores.

I was looking for the old Perch Rapala colour that was more darker green/orange in the floating models.

s-l1600.jpg

Did you find that lure? I thought I remember seeing some. I bought the jointed version. 

1 hour ago, Tyler0420 said:

Did you find that lure? I thought I remember seeing some. I bought the jointed version. 

No. I did not want the large jointed ones. More like OF9, 11, 13.

I may have missed them. Just showing the colour era I like.

On 3/13/2023 at 11:48 AM, Tyler0420 said:

Nice to see the kayak guys there and their from st Catharine’s and their a yak attack dealer. 

seems like the kayak safety guy that was beside them knew absolutely nothing about kayaks. 

The place beside Yakattack is called Independent  Glass & Auto Trim where I had mt boat top and travel tarp done about 12+ years ago.(Nice job) . Frank retired & they only do auto trim seats ,etc. and auto glass . It's about 1 km from me . I think they would also do boat seats ,etc. also . I'll have to stop in and check both places out .