Niagara Outdoor Show

bigugli

55 minutes ago, Darryl L said:

Is this a good sized show? Lots of vendors? I was at the one at the school in St.catharines just wondering if it's comparable? 

I’d say it’s a decent size venue. Lots of vendors. Never seen an empty space last time I was there. 

19 hours ago, smerchly said:

If you see an old guy (just turned 80) wearing a black & "yellow jacket" and a camo hat,  say Hi to the smerch !  Ya'll can buy me a beer....  B)

I Parked along side of you smerchly but you did not buy me a beer 😁 Black Pickup truck

3 hours ago, Loonietoon1 said:

I Parked along side of you smerchly but you did not buy me a beer 😁 Black Pickup truck

You were parked at the side door , ya need to go to the 'back door" . 

It looked like a great turn out .  Many were coming in as I was leaving and met up with Gene who recognized me . Great talking to you Gene , funny that we have the same 16' aluminum canoe ,bought very close to the same time ,same place , during the 70's .

Tyler ....what a haul !   :o..........and thanks so much for the beauty carp gear carry bag !!  

1 hour ago, smerchly said:

You were parked at the side door , ya need to go to the 'back door" . 

It looked like a great turn out .  Many were coming in as I was leaving and met up with Gene who recognized me . Great talking to you Gene , funny that we have the same 16' aluminum canoe ,bought very close to the same time ,same place , during the 70's .

Tyler ....what a haul !   :o..........and thanks so much for the beauty carp gear carry bag !!  

You said you were going to help your son with a rain barrel and he live down the street

Just now, Loonietoon1 said:

You said you were going to help your son with a rain barrel and he live down the street

I delivered  it to his house , just a short run to Daytona to Grandview . He was out chasing birds somewhere & he saw  a van going down the street (like mine) just as he returned home . He missed out on the free beer too !  ha !  

It was ok. Is this the usual amount of vendors? through out the years?

I was only looking out for something odd. I ended up buying a Japanese Nories light crank bait that looks like a bug or something. Unique. I can see rock bass and smallmouth liking this.

1 hour ago, Port_D_Guy said:

It was ok. Is this the usual amount of vendors? through out the years?

I was only looking out for something odd. I ended up buying a Japanese Nories light crank bait that looks like a bug or something. Unique. I can see rock bass and smallmouth liking this.

I think it was pretty full. Can only fit so many tables in the room. 

I haven't been there for a few years (covid) , and noticed some of the vendors were the same but had some new tackle etc.  . The prices of both new and used lures ,like Rapalas was much cheaper than the big box stores . I was looking for some  floating Husky Jerks but no luck....got some U.B. walleye stuff for thr B.o.Q. and some new swim baits for pike .  

Tyler ,  I like the Yakattack net idea with the elbow support . Let us know how it works for you .