Canadian record???

Hellfish

Was out fishing with a buddy the other day and came across this HUGGGGGGE SLAB, only info i can say was caught under a float with a live minnow. Not posting a report or anything just thought everyone would like to see such a beautiful fish, and by far the largest crappy ive ever held... Enjoy. BTW thats not me in the picture and i did not catch this fish Scott did.

DSC00109.jpg

Well he didnt measure it or weight it while i was there and i havent talekd to him since, but im sure it was larger than 15\" ill see after he gets it back from the taxidermist if we can get a correct measurement, but that fish was for sure pushing close to 3lbs, i thought the record was a lil smaller than 2.11lbs but either way it was huge. Keep in mind the d00d holding it is a preety big guy as well 5\"10ish 200lbs and was a lil short of filling the whole chest from shoulder to shoulder, i was more excited than he was when he caught it couldnt believe my eyes :mellow:

that's a heck of a white crappy for sure...sometimes Scott has some pretty big horeshoes kicking around somewhere when I am out and see him fishing :mellow: I have seen him frustrate lots of guys by catching alot of nice fish right beside them, and he's a pretty fun guy to fish with for the day...thanks for sharing the pic man

Well he didnt measure it or weight it while i was there and i havent talekd to him since, but im sure it was larger than 15\" ill see after he gets it back from the taxidermist if we can get a correct measurement, but that fish was for sure pushing close to 3lbs, i thought the record was a lil smaller than 2.11lbs but either way it was huge. Keep in mind the d00d holding it is a preety big guy as well 5\"10ish 200lbs and was a lil short of filling the whole chest from shoulder to shoulder, i was more excited than he was when he caught it couldnt believe my eyes :mellow:

Jack u r def right Scott and Art are a hoot to fish with, they frustrate me everytime i fish with them, they both have a big ol horse shoe where the sun dont shine thats for sure, ive seen ppl leave cause they are catching so much fish, like the NPM they crushed those pike when we were there and we only managed 2 and they hit like 8 er so in a hour unbelievable thats for sure.

wow great lookin crappie there hellfish. 2 years back my grandfather caught one that was 3lbs, 5 ounces at my cottage on lake erie. we didnt get a pic or measurement of it,, but after we tossed her back we checked the ontario record and he broke it by a few ounces :mellow: ,,,,theres always a camera in the boat now :blink:

Holy CRAP-pie...that's a honkin big ass fish Hellfish !!! Congrats to your buddy :Gonefishing: . I would say it's in the 16" range . It is worth a mount on the wall for sure .

Dan, he does tell some stories but they are all real the guy doesnt BS thats for sure. preety stoked to see how the skin mount is going to turn out, the fish was flawless not a mark on him at all.

Archived