Gas Stations

smerchly

I have been buying my gas from Gales at Louth & St.Paul for years . I have two trucks which take about 200 lts.to fill the tanks & I always use their service to fill my tanks . One cent extra is worth the service & a guy has a job . They have changed to self serve at all the pumps apparently . Many elders & people with disabilities rely on this service . I will never buy gas from there again & I'm looking to by gas elsewhere now .....close to home if possible , but I will be willing to go stateside if need be .

I got gas for both trucks at Tru Value yesterday ......$120 for the van & $90 for the truck .....Gales loss .....$ 210 . Also found the gas station at Lakeport near Ontario is full service ......beer place across the street :santa:

You'd be amazed at how many car owners out there, dont check their fluids, oil etc.

At least with the FULL SERVICE - that can be done for you.

*Like smerch said, also provides a job for someone.

I'd like to think that $.50 cents more for peace of mind and service is worth it.

Too each their own.......

When I got the truck filled the gas kicked back & some spilled on the pavement .....that wouldn't be nice getting the gas on the hands instead, especially the ladies . I see them drive in with their toy cars & fill up at the self serve to save a dime . The business world would like to eliminate all the jobs possible , not to make it cheaper for us , but to fatten up their profits .......same thing with the grocery store checkouts . If the U.S. offers more service , my Canuk bucks will be going south soon. .....10 yr. passports soon available .

more service in the US ... forget about it ... went into a walmart a few weeks ago, it was near midnight and they had one cashier on or about 15 self checkout things .. had to wait in line for the cashier cause i was not about to put a $5 snack charge on my credit card plus get dinged for the exchange fee and service transaction they hit ya with ...

Google cheapgas st.catharines and click on any station it will have prices from cheapest to highest and then it will tell you if its full or self. Its pretty accurate with its information too, and on the subject of gas, I would advise everybody to void going to econno by the st.catharines hospital.. I have a feeling they put a lot of filler in your car and you never get as much as you should

Archived