Ice

Buckshot

Beating up the neighborhood kids playing pond hockey in Cambridge. Only a small storm drainage though 6" ice.

We just got off a little honey hole. 4" of soft white ice, not what I consider good for walking on. We just stood on the dock and punched holes beside it. Just remember, with early ice, spud and step.

Good to hear some hard water actions is going on and I must agree with the "white ice " things it's the worst Ice possible as for strength but tomarow night is the night me and a buddy are going to make the rounds and get some accurate info for everyone .... The areas will be in around welland and PC and safety will be our first concern !

kiss it all goodbye this weekend

I'm hoping the rain will melt most of the snow on the ice and we will soon be back into cold temperatures again which could quickly add a couple more inches to the ice . ......before the fat guy in the red suit appears . :santa:

Just follow my rule ...

I only go on ice when there is someone fatter than you out there

I'm hoping the rain will melt most of the snow on the ice and we will soon be back into cold temperatures again which could quickly add a couple more inches to the ice . ......before the fat guy in the red suit appears . :santa:

I vote we send him on the ice first! LOL

Ice report from last night ..... These are only my own "opinions" ... Sugarloaf - decent ice forming with shuv ice up against docks but has some wet spots didnt not walk on to test ..... Rec .... Just a mess with white garbage ice .... Depends on amount of rainfall we receive I am thinking it could be pretty rough shape afterwards !

Archived