St. John's?

RyannLarge

Has anyone been yet? I'm either going to bicycle there or try somewhere I found yesterday when I got lost riding my bike. I just don't want to waste the time riding there just to see its shoulder to shoulder.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trout open now there?

Inland trout opened on the 23rd.

Weekdays are pretty good normally

Might just have to stop by there. Lots of hills on the way but it's going to be worth it. Not sure where I'll cook my lunch. No fires allowed on the property

Lund-ss I hope you had someone with you at St. Johns cuz the limit is 2 fish.............Nice catch.....................Daniel

I know my limits before I fish thanks

Relax man he's just showing concern.

Awesome, let me know how they taste!

I reckon mine will taste really good with a little lemon juice and garlic baked in tin foil on a fire

Do u pay per pound?

Nope pond limit is two of anything or your licence limit whichever is less. And I didn't mind the pellet trout a few years ago. Put on some lemon juice onions and garlic and it taste great

Doesn't look like much fun to me huge crowds and farmed trout. Might as well go to the market buy it....jmo

Big enough pond that the eight of us that were there were able to fish comfortably. Fish tasted great and they've started stocking the odd LMB to try and control the bluegill population. While aiming for trout I ended up hooking into some baby SMB and got my PB four inch smally lol. Figure I'll go back when bass open up.

Archived