Songs we like

knightfisher

We all love music. It communicates to us. What I like, someone else may not favor.

I am sure we all have tens upon tens of songs we love/like. I like all varieties from

Soft rock to hard, from psychedelic to ballads, all kinds in-between.

So I will start with one of my favorites as simple as it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Vh0b7yqAtE&t=29s

Hollie is very charming  !   :rolleyes:...I love their music , my favourite being "He ain't Heavy , He's My Brother" ...reminds me of my best friend who just passed on ...

I have a $hitload of CD's , tapes , and vinyl albums from wayyyyy "back in the day" ....

I watch a lot of music on You Tube now as I like to see new talent such as Susan Boyle , Paul Potts , and the latest great singer , Tom Ball , a school teacher.

Just a short comment about music in general .....As I approach the age of the octagon and hear an "oldie" song from "back in the day" , I am reminded what music was popular during my early fishing days . Our hunting/fishing group like country music , and I can relate to where we were during those trips . On one hunting trip , during supper , we got the news on the radio that John Denver was killed . During these days of very high technology the music is much better , but many years ago the days of the music died while I concentrate on the tip of my rod and hear the sounds from mother nature ...or listen to the sweet melody from my carp "alarms".   :Gonefishing:

• 2 weeks later...

Lots of good music out there depending on mood time and place.

Been liking the "new retro wave". Modern bands with 1980s sounds.

Also some country (89.1 fm from Welland) and related type music.

Especially country type music from around the world.

It's good to keep the old music alive with the newer artists . 

The have done a great job doing the songs from the Bee Gees with Barry Gibb as the last one alive .

It's called Greenfields and they all had a blast doing it.  Many country singers are into fishing and hunting and singing likewise songs .