Toronto Sportsman Show

Loonietoon1

Was at the Sportsman Show today and was Discussed at the Show or ( Flea Market) Only J B's Tackle were there as a Shop and a few small independent tackle makers.  Quads and Mostly Hunting Stuff very little in Fishing. Great to get out but waste of money for this show. Another Cancel for next year, No Pure Fishing, Shimano, or other people

Appreciate the first hand knowledge, used to be a yearly thing for me.

Then the plant moved to Mexico, most of my friends moved away for work....then Covid

Now my little guy ain't so little and is interested in fishing, was thinking I'd take him, but quite an expense driving from Welland.

Too bad it used to be huge with mostly fishing booths, guess ill save my gas money for something else.

13 hours ago, Digger said:

Appreciate the first hand knowledge, used to be a yearly thing for me.

Then the plant moved to Mexico, most of my friends moved away for work....then Covid

Now my little guy ain't so little and is interested in fishing, was thinking I'd take him, but quite an expense driving from Welland.

Too bad it used to be huge with mostly fishing booths, guess ill save my gas money for something else.

Go to Ancaster swap next Saturday