Crystal Beach docks

Gil

48 minutes ago, Tyler0420 said:

Where’s all the reports? Or is the perch fishing hush hush 🤫 

I've wanted to get out but swamped with work and only have rain days off...I'm hearing 68 ft just west of abino is doing decent but u have to follow the schools around and be on them with spot lock to really get on them

13 minutes ago, fishingking said:

I've wanted to get out but swamped with work and only have rain days off...I'm hearing 68 ft just west of abino is doing decent but u have to follow the schools around and be on them with spot lock to really get on them

Wish I could get the kayak out there. 
good luck when you get out. 

On 4/10/2024 at 10:26 PM, Tyler0420 said:

Wish I could get the kayak out there. 
good luck when you get out. 

It is a long paddle to where they're catching. If you could launch from the point it wouldn't be too bad. When I go I launch from the ramp but head straight out. It's about 45 minutes of steady paddling to get to 55 fow but that area usually doesn't produce until June. I've seen pictures from the charters and they seem to be doing well if you want to spend $150-$200. You can buy a lot of perch at Minors for that price. 

4 hours ago, Fish Farmer said:

Thanks Gil If I go again I'll be launching at Crystal Beach, they have that stupid app pay thing at Colbourne.

It was free till the 15th at colbourne.

Don'tcha just love the new technology !  If I can't pay cash or use my Mastercard or Debit card , maybe park the trailer and pay the fine , may be cheaper in the long run .

The hospital will accept my Mastercard to pay for parking .  

Wait a few years and try to find a parking spot that hasn't got an E.V. meter.....

BTW .  that's a shithouse cooler full of BIG perch !! :wub:

On 4/14/2024 at 7:07 AM, Fish Farmer said:

Thanks Gil If I go again I'll be launching at Crystal Beach, they have that stupid app pay thing at Colbourne.

It was free till the 15th at colbourne.

Sent an email to Port Colborne about not owning a cell phone and how to pay and this is the response.

If you don’t have a cell phone you can purchase a daily or seasonal boat ramp pass online from home: https://parking.honkmobile.com/parking. Using this link you can purchase a daily pass in advance for the next day or any future date. I’ve attached a document here for you that shows you how to purchase a daily or seasonal pass in a few easy steps.

You can also purchase a pass in the marina office during our office hours which are currently Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm. Beginning the May long weekend, we are typically open 7 days a week from 7am-7pm.