Great Day With Great Friends

marth11

Well today I had the pleasure of fishing with Mark ( hairwig ) and his kids in port d, Bill also showed up to fish as well, we fished the cage light with little success so we went up to rennie park to try there, we did just as well there, as we did at the cage light, near the end of the day we each had a few, Mark's son caught the only pike on a minnow, I caught a bass and of all things a carp a nice 5-6 lbs one scrapper on the perch rod, I am hoping with this nice weather tomorrow to head down to port again for some pike and perch not sure what time I will get up though <_<

well here is the picture of the carp

PA220580.jpg

We fished the cage light with little success ......except the smerch who caught 2 lovely perch :) . Would you like some fries with them Joey ? :P . Even though the bite was very slow today I had a good day fishing with you and Mark and his nice boys . That little pike sure made Aden very happy , and after he said , "I love fishing" , well , ain't that what it's all about ! :Gonefishing:

We fished the cage light with little success ......except the smerch who caught 2 lovely perch :) . Would you like some fries with them Joey ? :P . Even though the bite was very slow today I had a good day fishing with you and Mark and his nice boys . That little pike sure made Aden very happy , and after he said , "I love fishing" , well , ain't that what it's all about ! :Gonefishing:

Yes, yes it is

Nice carp, would have loved to see a picture of the pike... Sounds like it was a good day even if it was slow at first.

Too bad the fishing was slow but spending some time on the bank with you guys sure made up for it. I broke my new rod in with two dink perch. Not what I was looking for but still appreciated. It was nice to finaly meet you Bill. Congrats on the carp you caught with the minnow Joe. There's more proof carp are not just bottem feeders.

c3e62ccd.jpg

Here's my smallest trying to recycle Smerches perch lol

ab9dc98e.jpg

0a9dcc8c.jpg

My oldest's pike

Hopefully catch up with you guys again soon!

Archived