My first deer

kgm

Finally got my first deer 45 minutes into the hunt Monday morning.  I had 8 does hanging out infront of me but decided I wasn't going to tag out on a doe less than an hour into the season, especially because I was hunting alone and didn't want to drag it out by myself.   Glad I waited,  all of a sudden this buck comes out of the woods on a mission right after 2 of the does.   Beautiful 9 pointer for the freezer

IMG_20211129_175831_165.jpg

IMG_20211129_175831_204.jpg

IMG_20211129_175831_246.jpg

IMG_20211129_175831_308.jpg

20211129_075303.jpg

Congratulations on a beauty buck! Not a bad way to cut your teeth for sure! That is a trophy for anyone! If that was mine, I'd be getting Gunner-2 to do up a nice mount!

Nice first deer man congrats!....i hunted with a compound bow for my first three seasons and never shot a deer I remember i was about to give it up ...so many highs and lows along the way...then when i shot my buck of a life time with my compound bow 20 yrs later it was a goal accomplished and it was an even better feeling !