License Stickers

smerchly

I just mentioned to my wife I'll soon have to get new vehicle stickers & was considering getting  2 year stickers  as the covid/mask wearing line up may still be in place . Then I read Mr.Ford is considering dropping the annual stickers altogether ,saving us $120 per vehicle . That should cover the rise in gas prices for a week or two . He also promised us a 'buck a beer' but it's 2 bucks a beer . (an honest misprint ?)  It will be nice if this happens , it's not just the money but the time and aggravation standing in line , etc. I have a month left to decide , one or two years ?  At my age buying green bananas is being optimistic....

9 hours ago, Chrisb said:

I always buy the two year. It has saved me money at least once when they up the price  with a year left.

I also order them online.

Eventually , we be be forced to go on line for government services . Try talking to them on the old line called  telephones . I need to go to my bank today to do a few different transactions and get some cash from an insurance cheque . They want us to use their machines so they can get rid of tellers . I'm from the old school where I don't like to see the robots making our burgers ......   B)

1 hour ago, 410001661 said:

Call me negative but when I see the gov't giving me something back I wonder where they are going to take something from me (and we all know they are - or will be).  

Leaving money in our pocket and cutting costs at the same time is a good thing. When the government offers to give you money through a shell game like the Carbon Tax, well that's a different story.

1 hour ago, Tyler0420 said:

Guys don’t get too political there’s some sensitive people out there. 

I'm anti politiics ......nobody getting my vote .  :angry:

On my way out to fish today , passed by a Gales and gas was 1.58.7  :o  Yikes !

Good thing I don't drive as much as Tyler !  :rolleyes:

And the fishing Stunk !   What's that rhyme with ? ..... :skunk:

3 hours ago, Tony said:

I hope that Mr. Ford does stick with his plan of dropping the price of annual stickers...............Sure would be a nice break for all of the seniors in the province........................

You seniors are already getting a break ....no fishing license required !   :rolleyes: