Lockdown Screws Up Turkey Season

genec

Outdoor activities are permitted, just within your our household. Another words you can't hunt with your buddy, most guys hunt turkeys alone anyways. Golf courses are even staying open, but your group has to take separate power carts. More details below, I'm no computer genius - hope this link works 😂

https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/ontario-s-stay-at-home-order-your-top-questions-answered-here-1.5378157

Wow, 320 acres. That's awesome, wish I had access to that much land to wonder. Go get em and good luck, been seeing birds strutting for a couple weeks already. Hope its a good year, with the mild and basically snow free winter we just had....     🦃🔫

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/21/2021 at 5:51 PM, shoemaker said:

Not a hunter but we get this every spring . 

You don't need to be a hunter Shoes .....just drop some corn,  right into the house and let them gobble it up !  B)

They look like turkey vultures to me .......:pardon:

1 hour ago, Surf and Turf said:

Hey Shoemaker, can I come over on Sunday morning and hang out in your shed? LOL

Sorry surf n turf,town limits. Lol

I called the mnr on Monday TO see if there was a change in the opening day date no its still on Sunday bow hunt i didn't ask if we are able to hunt if not i think they would of said so if you look back at the first lockdown you could hunt turkey just not on public land only private i will be hunting

23 hours ago, gunner-2 said:

I called the mnr on Monday TO see if there was a change in the opening day date no its still on Sunday bow hunt i didn't ask if we are able to hunt if not i think they would of said so if you look back at the first lockdown you could hunt turkey just not on public land only private i will be hunting

The MNR won't change any of their regulations due to this pandemic. The additional restrictions are from the 3 levels of gov't directly. The only ministry with input on the restrictions is health. The MNR will never give you a yes/no on a question about whether you can go other than whether you are within the season or not. This is akin to the Sunday hunting BS. The MNR will not make changes to any regulation to take municipal bylaws into consideration.

• 2 weeks later...